Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Rear ended

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Default Rear ended

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

I ****ING HATE WOMEN DRIVERS!!!
On my way back into work im sitting in the turn lane waiting for a slower car to pass, and BAm bitch rear ends me, i instantly saw red and started shaking, b/c MELANIE is my dream car and she was just violated....i had to sit in my car for a good 10mins before i could see straight and talk again.
i got out checked on the other driver, not to my suprise a woman. the Asian barely spoke english, so i checked on her she was fine so i said wait right here, bitch tried to drive the **** off....HELL NO, i jump in front of her car and say your staying right there until i check my car!
so i look over the back of my car No damage cept a rub mark under the Mustang lettering, so i check the edges of a fender to make sure they weren't flaired...and no flairing, so i walk back to her she's almost in tears, " i cant stand crying. so she looks at me and says "here take it and get it fixed", i told her put that **** back in her purse, there wasn't any damage and it was more important that she was ok. the whole time i was shaking from being so pissed...

so i will be spending my night buffing out a big *** rub mark out of my car.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:36 PM
jmac72187
corner carver

Default RE: Rear ended

That sucks. At least the drivers and Melanie were ok.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:39 PM
cesar5571
1st Gear Member

That sucks! I have been rearended twice in my old V6 vert, both by women drivers, and both times while stopped at lights or in no-merge areas. The second time demolished my car as she pushed me into the car in front of me. I always worry about my Mach1 getting hit.

Be sure to check the guts of your bumper. The styrofoam reinforcement is easily damaged, even if the bumper cover looks fine. Just in case, I hope you got her info.. those inserts are expensive.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Sorry to hear. Some drivers on the road are so stupid or bad at driving that there should be a law that you need a certain IQ or need to pass a driving test every year that lasts more than 2 minutes to get your license. If I get hit again in my car I'm gonna be so pissed. It took over 3 weeks to fix my car this time and if it happens again, especially in the nice weather, I may go insane .
Old 05-20-2008, 02:43 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

i almost lost it...it about got to me to the point where someone would've got their *** beat.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Man, sounds like Melanie took it in the poopar and you didn't like it!

Glad all is OK...
Old 05-20-2008, 05:55 PM
chevyman95
2nd Gear Member

yeah I hope you at least got some info. I let a lady go one time that backed into my old taurus and left a big dent in the door but it was just because I didn't care about that car.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:19 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

there was no damnge to melanie. something just arent worth fighting over, and i didnt think a little bump was worth fighting over
Old 05-21-2008, 04:23 PM
renegadeoffunk0

I don't think ALL women are bad drivers...but there are quite a few. One time I was approaching an intersection in my old mach (with the right of way) and about 10 feet in front of me appears a '95 saturn in front trying to cross. We collide and luckily I wasn't going faster than 35. Of course this happens when we're having the wettest June ever so it had just started raining jumanji style and the woman didn't want to get out of her car....

It's frustrating, Glad everything's okay.

could've been worse, eh?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

Man, sounds like Melanie took it in the poopar and you didn't like it!

Glad all is OK...
Funny guy!

I got hit the exact same way last week. Hit by a chick, sitting in a merge lane stopped, and was bumped pretty good. No damage here either, just some rub marks, but still. The bitch was still texting when she got out of here Liberty.

Quick Reply: Rear ended