Massachusetts Regional Chapter Chapter President: Torch_Vert

Member Introductions

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

Default Member Introductions

If you're new to the Massachusetts Regional Chapter, please feel free to add a post here with a little info about yourself and your car(s)
Old 02-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Dessic

I'm Brian, from Manchester, NH. I've owned a 1994 Mustang GT for the last ten years, and have an '05 Sport Trac for the winter months.

The Stang's got a Vortech supercharger, a Cobra front fascia, and the Borla SVO side exhaust kit, although the cover on the driver's side got crunched up a few years back. Tough to find a replacement for those! I just got done putting new carpet in it while also having the seats reupholstered, like so:

This year the plan is to get a little bodywork done, find a new SVO exhaust cover, and give it a new paint job.

Last edited by Dessic; 02-22-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:41 PM
WoahPony
3rd Gear Member

That interior is beautiful Dessic...

I'm joel, from Bedford NH and have a 2001 Oxford White V6 Coupe and a 2000 Oxford White GT Convertible. I'll get pics up as soon as the cars are clean and in the same spot at the same time =)
Old 02-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

Just a note: A post here will NOT get people on the members list, if you want to be added, you need to send me a PM with first name and town/state/area (as desired)
Old 04-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Mcroteau91

Hey all. New to the forum. Did the MA cruise last year up Rt1A/Hampton Beach. Looking to do the same this year but I blew my trac-lok lol.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:25 PM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

Welcome dude! Judging by your picture, and my clearly amazing detective skills, I'm assuming you were the guy with the Red Fox.

Nice to have you aboard.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:45 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mcroteau91
Hey all. New to the forum. Did the MA cruise last year up Rt1A/Hampton Beach. Looking to do the same this year but I blew my trac-lok lol.
all i have to say is, you better be at the cruise this year haha
Old 04-12-2012, 05:53 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mcroteau91
Get a new tlok.. And make this cruise. Gotta have some foxes!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:57 AM
jrglenni

Hey guys-

Been a long time member over at allfordmustangs, had an account on this site for a while to troll some posts but I figure as I'm join the cruise in a couple weeks, I might as well introduce myself

My name is Jon, I have an 05 Mustang GT Auto, Screaming yellow with black racing stripes on the hood and roof. I live in Billerica so if anyone is from that area let me know! I'm a computer geek by trade but I love working on cars, did all of the work including the tuning for my ride myself (with the help of friends of course, though mostly they just help drink beer...) Started off the modding with a JLT CAI and tune, then added a set of pypes LT headers and mid pipe, J&M lower and upper control arms, BMR relocation brackets, FRPP lowering springs, etc. Was running a 125 shot of nitrous up until this spring, then got a hold of a whipple kit. I'm running the 3.625" pulley run now making 8-9 psi of boost. I plan on upgrading the driveline next year with a new tranny, driveshaft, and torque converter, then hopefully built motor the year after but we'll see how it goes.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Mac's Wild Thing

Default would like to get involved in the group

Quick Reply: Member Introductions