Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

My 2004 V6

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 09:55 AM
SlowV6

Default My 2004 V6

Hey guys, figured I would share some of my Mustang's progress on here. Bought it used with in July 2012 as my first car when I was just 17 years old. Couldn't afford the insurance for a V8 and my parents felt more comfortable with me in a V6(though here I am, almost 4 years later with no tickets). Though it's been fun owning and driving this car.
I'll list some of the things I've done to it, as far as I can remember, haven't done much in the means of performance as it's not a fast car, and with this motor it probably never will be. Possible motor swap in a few years once I'm out of college and have another car to drive while I swap the motor.

Also, the power sunroof was dealer installed by the previous owner when she bought the car. It's really nice to have actually, couldn't imagine having a car without it!

Engine:
SR Cold Air Intake
Mac Catback Exhaust
Flowmaster 3.5" exhaust tips

Exterior:
2 tone Redfire Pearl Metallic/Tuxedo Black Metallic paint
Machined FR500 17x9 Wheels
Mach 1 Grille Delete
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Mach 1 Rear Bumper
MMD Quarter Window Louvers
8" Shorty Antenna
Raxiom Smoked Tail Lights
Web Electronics Sequential Tail Lights
SVE LED headlights
Steeda Lowering Springs

Interior:
TMI R500 Low Back seats (Black/Red)(Front/Rear)
UPR Billet Shift ****
UPR Billet Air Conditioner *****
UPR Billet Headlight ****
UPR Billet Window Switches
UPR Billet E-Brake cover
UPR Billet Cigarette Lighter Delete
Unknown brand Bullit style shifter bezel(bought it at Carlisle Ford Nationals)
LED All The Things RGB under dash lighting kit
AM Bullit Pedal Covers

I'm sure there's more I'm missing, after almost 4 years you sometimes forget what's on your car!

Here she was the first time my mom and I went to the dealer and took it for a test drive. It was so stock