Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

---> !!! NEW PICS !!! <--- LOTS AND LOTS!!!!! BE WORRIED EVEN IF YOU HAVE CABLE/DSL

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 09:01 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

Default ---> !!! NEW PICS !!! <--- LOTS AND LOTS!!!!! BE WORRIED EVEN IF YOU HAVE CABLE/DSL

hey guys..

washed the car tonight so i figured i would take some pics with the latest mods which, its been a while..

-smoked clear corners
-PTM calipers instead of the red (sig) [:'(]
-hurley sticker.. lol.. flame on!.. i live in Florida, and it lets the women know i surf.. gotta do
what ya gotta do

also, if anyone is intrested in making me a new sig, all i need is just the car replaced in the one i have.. i liek how it is, just need updated pics.

enjoy....

(sry if theres alot of doubles)

possibly my favorite vvvvvvvv

and thats it.. took me like 7 mins to get all those pics where they are.. so APPRECIATE B*TCH...

jk..

-GTstang

Old 02-19-2008, 09:03 PM
cefiro80
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ---> !!! NEW PICS !!! <--- LOTS AND LOTS!!!!! BE WORRIED EVEN IF YOU HAVE CABLE/DSL

Looks pretty good not usually a chrome fan but looks good on yours.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

Default RE: ---> !!! NEW PICS !!! <--- LOTS AND LOTS!!!!! BE WORRIED EVEN IF YOU HAVE CABLE/DSL

lol...Cool pics..She looks great andvery SHINEY
Vertigo
3rd Gear Member

[sm=yikesomg.gif]looking good, now time to WASH MINE!!!!
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

kinda blurry man, did you use a tripod. it's a must for night pics
Old 02-19-2008, 09:07 PM
sailing220
4th Gear Member

At first I thought your wheels were black chrome and I thought it was a sweet blackout. Still looks good with the regular chrome though.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Seabee
2nd Gear Member

how hard was it to put on the window louver? am i correct that it is a xenon one?
Old 02-19-2008, 09:09 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Someone loves his car......

It looks great! Good job......

s ~
Old 02-19-2008, 09:11 PM
CataclysmGT
4th Gear Member

Invest in a tri=pod.....your pics will be far better then.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:14 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SonicBlue05GT

kinda blurry man, did you use a tripod. it's a must for night pics

AHHHhhhh.. so thats why!!!.. i thought my camera was kickin the bucket or something..

.. dam.. well i dont have a tripod anyways..

ill just have to take some day pics.. im not a photo proffesional, but i even tried changing to where the shutter speed was faster.. still couldnt get really crystal clear pics.. i will try in the daylight tomarrow..

thanks for the tip..

and abou the window scoops, yes they are xenon, i put them on about 5 months ago, and i think it took me about 45 mins total.. spent a little time takin off a sticker that i had on each window.. but other than that.. i used tape for the measurements and worked out reallllly good..

and thanks for the compliments guys..

after i get my tax returns, i plan on playin wiht the exhaust.. (straight headers wiht the flip of the switch on my cutouts), GT500 chin and rear possibly, thinking about tinting the fogs, painting the mustang black (dunno bout this yet), pulleys, eibach pro kit, and maybeee side scoops.. dunno..

the list never ends.. sucks

Quick Reply: ---> !!! NEW PICS !!! <--- LOTS AND LOTS!!!!! BE WORRIED EVEN IF YOU HAVE CABLE/DSL