Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Pic Request for Multiple Items

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 12:51 PM
WhichOnesTheGas

Default Pic Request for Multiple Items

Hello,

would it be possible to see if someone could post a few pics for the following mods? Prefferably on a black pony. I have the hardest time trying to imagine it. also, if you could just let me know if you feel they are good mods or worth it. Thanks in advance!

California Dreaming Hood
18' Bullit all black with chrome lip
Chrome Door Handles ( is there a noticeable difference between the 3M tape and a whole new handle?
Shorty Antenna ( is it worth it?)
Side Scoops

Also an opinion of what you think the best stripe kit is? Lemans, and i think rousch was the other one i was looking at. One goes to the bumper i beleive and the other doesnt. anyone have any suggestions or comments on these? Im thinking of silver, but i dont know if that would look decent...

also, tints. are they worth the tickets if you do the front windows also? i live by chicago and the suburban police would light me up[:@]. (and maybe a dumb question but, what the hell is moleskin?)

Thanks guys, ive been trying to compile images from the photobank here of members cars but some of you guys have such tricked out whips its hard to see it just one mod at a time.

Thanks again andsorry for so many questions, just trying to get them all in on one post!