Michigan Regional Chapter Chapter President: MYGT500

Looking for members!

Old 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

All banners added to new members...and for those of you that it shows in your sig only when viewing your "public profile"...its because you need 50 posts and 30+ days as a member before having full privileges ...like having a sig that is seen by everyone on the forum in every post you make...just an FYI..
Old 06-12-2010, 06:29 AM
black 05 gt
1st Gear Member

Grand Rapids signing up
Old 06-12-2010, 02:08 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

I added your sig banner!^^^
Old 06-26-2010, 01:34 AM
Puckhog407
2nd Gear Member

Jason, Jim ... how've you guys been? Long time no see gentlemen. J, can I get the sig? Especially since I may be selling mine any day now. I'm looking into two cars this coming week ... test driving both, so let me know your opinion. First, a 2010 black stock GT (I figure that'd be sort of like an open canvas) ... second, a 2010 black Challenger R/T. I know, I know ... but it's actually a tough choice ... isn't it?
Old 06-26-2010, 07:33 AM
JimC

Marty! I was just wondering where you were the other day. That is a tough choice, as much as I love my Mustang, the Challenger is a good looking car as well. It is a LOT heavier and bigger though than the GT.

Are you coming up to Port Huron for Cruise Night on July 9? We will be parking at Northgate Ford again this year.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:22 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Originally Posted by Puckhog407
Jason, Jim ... how've you guys been? Long time no see gentlemen. J, can I get the sig? Especially since I may be selling mine any day now. I'm looking into two cars this coming week ... test driving both, so let me know your opinion. First, a 2010 black stock GT (I figure that'd be sort of like an open canvas) ... second, a 2010 black Challenger R/T. I know, I know ... but it's actually a tough choice ... isn't it?
Originally Posted by JimC
Marty! I was just wondering where you were the other day. That is a tough choice, as much as I love my Mustang, the Challenger is a good looking car as well. It is a LOT heavier and bigger though than the GT.

Are you coming up to Port Huron for Cruise Night on July 9? We will be parking at Northgate Ford again this year.
I agree with Jim...it looks great and is heavy...IMO all tests against it and the mustang the mustang takes it hands down...also consider getting the 2011 with the 5.0L?

Jim I am on call that weekend but will try to get someone to cover that day for me....cross your fingers

sig added Marty
Old 06-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Puckhog407
2nd Gear Member

Hey Jim ... I'd love to be there, and thanks for the dates buddy. Are Jack or Ron still with the group?

Jason, you're the man ... thanks for the sig. Wearing it proudly.

As for the car, it's a pain selling it private but if I traded it, you guys both know I'd get ripped off by a dealer. Had a guy coming out yesterday at 4 ... then he had to make it 5 ... then he had to make it for today, so we'll see. It's been a bit of a hassle so maybe it's a sign not to sell!
The 2011's I like because of the added power, you're right J ... gonna be a tough call any way I go ... man, I'll have such a hard time if I sell this just because it was my first.

Hope to see you guys in PH
Old 06-28-2010, 11:09 AM
snaf2u
2nd Gear Member

How `bout an old guy from Kalamazoo. Had our vert about a year now and enjoying it.

I also love the Challenger. I don`t see it as competition to the Mustang.
More the Echo-boost or the Charger and 300C.

Last edited by snaf2u; 08-25-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: changed cars
Old 06-28-2010, 10:23 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by Puckhog407
Hey Jim ... I'd love to be there, and thanks for the dates buddy. Are Jack or Ron still with the group?

Jason, you're the man ... thanks for the sig. Wearing it proudly.

As for the car, it's a pain selling it private but if I traded it, you guys both know I'd get ripped off by a dealer. Had a guy coming out yesterday at 4 ... then he had to make it 5 ... then he had to make it for today, so we'll see. It's been a bit of a hassle so maybe it's a sign not to sell!
The 2011's I like because of the added power, you're right J ... gonna be a tough call any way I go ... man, I'll have such a hard time if I sell this just because it was my first.

Hope to see you guys in PH
Jack and Ron will be there - about 20 cars signed up right now and Northgate Ford is a much better place than the first year.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:01 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Detroit area signing up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for members!