Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

*CHICAGOLAND RACERS*

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
camarofreak83

Default *CHICAGOLAND RACERS*

Racing season is just about here and the tracks open up real soon finally!!!
If anyone is interested in getting trailered to the track and doesn't have a trailer let me know! If interested I will be more then happy to tow you to the tracks, pretty much this is how it works.

I will tow you with my truck"06 F350 LARIET CREWCAB POWERSTROKE"
I will leave to go to the track whenever YOU want me to, doesn't matter what time of day or night.
I will pick you up, or you can ride up there with someone else, doesn't matter to me.
Pretty much this is like a limo service type thing you could say.

Here's the catch, if you call it that.

You pay for the trailer, the trailer is an open car trailer,
which is $50 for the weekend or if you want to go to test and tune, its $50 for the day.
You pay for my entrance to the track which is like spectator fee $15.
You pay for HALF of my fuel, its costs me $100 to fill, YOU pay $50.
Then the transportation fee which includes pick up and drop off at the end of the night. ex: You want to go to RSD and you want to leave at 8am and we dont get back to your place till 2am. There is ONE flat charge for tranportation.
That fee is $100. You figure if you break at the track you need towed home, they will charge you an arm and leg. I have one flat fee. There is no "by the mile" charge, strictly $100.
Now if you want to go somewhere esle after the track that wasnt in the agreement such as corners or strats etc.. there will be a additional $25fee.
Thats it. Pretty much it comes downt to $200 for the whole day plus my entrance fee. I will pay for my own food and beverage. You want to load up tools and ****, no problem whatever you want throw in the back.
There is also a 28ft enclosed trailer aswell, if you want to use that, you have to call for that price.
IF INTERESTED AND HAVE DATES IN MIND PM ME RIGHT AWAY SO I CAN GET YOU IN. DATES ARE STARTING TO GO FAST SO LET ME KNOW. THIS IS ONE HELL OF A DEAL DONT PASS IT UP!!!

I WILL ALSO PICK UP AND DELIVER CARS/TRUCKS AROUND THE U.S. ex: YOU PURCHASED A CAR IN FLORIDA, I WILL PICK IT UP AND TRAILER IT BACK. ALL OVER THE U.S.!!!