MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club Of Southeastern Michigan)

Welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:47 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Welcome!

ORIGINAL: 1BADD05

Hey guys I just noticed my car is in the cruisnews this month page 13. It is a small pic, but I guess better than nothing!

Swap Meet was a huge success today! I think we got 18 new members!
Hey Mike, I saw your pic in the Cruis'news. Your car sure does get around.

Glad to hear the Swap Meet was a success. We should be able to entice a few people into joining at the MF meet and greet.

Jack, I would love to add Alternative Auto (Lidio) to our Stable of Major Sponsors, Do any of you guys know him well enough to approach him on this subject? I can provide you with the sponsor letter with all of the different options. I would greatly appreciate any help you could provide.
When are you going to provide me with the sponsor letter with all of the different options. Are you talking about a general sponsorship or a sponsorship for the MM show?
Old 03-31-2008, 06:11 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

Hey Mike, Thanks for mentioning us in the MOCSEM newsletter!
That was pretty cool. What is the Cruise News?

Does the club have any business cards?
I met a girl and a guy in a Black GT crusin Fort a few weeks ago. Saw the girl
in her white C/S on the way to the swap meet. Told her about the meet and MOCSEM club and she was like HUH...??? I think she was going to go up there but I didn't stick around that long. Had to drop my taxes off in Livonia.
That might be a way to recruit more members.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:30 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Late to the party a usual but it really isn't a party until I come around now is it?.....lol
This is cool, I'm glad this is around!
Old 04-11-2008, 01:34 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Well I can finally post on here!...Anyway the pic was great and thanks as this is my first publication so it gets framed! If you have another original copy can you send one with the next newsletter! You should have the membership dues either today or yesterday! Mike I sent out 2 emails and have not seen a response as of yet....did you get them? Let me know and Hello everyone[sm=massbounce.gif]

Yea guys, I wrote an article in the upcoming newsletter regarding the "Mustang Forums" so everyone will be informed, and I mentioned all of you!
Old 04-12-2008, 06:13 PM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

Jason you can go to the website and print as many newsletters off as u want. Also send me a good pic you want for the cover of an upcoming newsletter and we will get it on the cover and I will have the editor laminate one for you to put in a frame (thats what I did with my Cover).

You still going to see lidio next sat? I am in.