Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Damn.

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 06:51 PM
poohflingr
2nd Gear Member

Default Damn.

When I got my car dynoed at Murillo Motorsports I saw this car and knew it was fast. Twin turbos mounted in the trunk told me that. But this proved it for me!

Old 11-11-2007, 06:59 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Damn.

cool, haven't seen that before
Old 11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Briscoe
2nd Gear Member

Awsome vid, can't wait until I need a wheelie bar![sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
poohflingr
2nd Gear Member

Yeah I went into the place about three months ago and they were workin' on it. I went back a couple weeks ago for a dyno run on the mustang dyno and it was ready to run. At the time they said it was going to sema but I don't know if it did. These guys are a bunch of mad scientists. The got a 06 V6 in there they swapped out the engine with a 03 Cobra, a 05 chevy colorado with an LS1 or LS2, (can't remember). They build turbos so they pretty much specialize in that. The owner Mike Murillo is as cool as they come. They tell me I should get a turbo but that ain't in my budget right now. For my money they are the best place I have seen in South Texas.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Yea its rediculously fast...ok thats about it..what could you possibly do with that car..[sm=lame.gif]
Old 11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
poohflingr
2nd Gear Member

It's not about being able to drive it on a daily basis. Personally I really think it's awesome what these guys come up with nowadays. These guys build some great drag cars. They just sold one to a guy in Tennessee that was an 8 sec car. He races it on the pro tracks there. So the drag guys that don't build their own rides gotta get them somewhere. It's pretty awesome to see it run after seeing it while they were workin' on it.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:06 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

That's an awesome vid and that stang is a monster.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:28 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Wow, that was really cool. Having the turbos in the trunk is something I never would have thought of. I would think they would do better being close to the engine. But who can argue with 7.41sec? :-)

06Saleen3V, um...maybe to win drag races? lol. No one said EVERY car needs to be drivable on the street and be practical. Although I'd love to see someone drive to the store for groceries in that thing! :-)
Old 11-11-2007, 09:33 PM
poohflingr
2nd Gear Member

Yeah man that video was from last night at San Antonio Raceway. They have this deal called midnight madness. I can't wait to see the next monster the put out.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:43 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Whoa, I watched the video again and noticed that it said San Antonio on the track. I live only an hour away from San Antonio. I'm soo going to this strip! :-)

I was also wondering where a close shop would be that has a dyno and all that stuff. Now I know. I don't know of any in Austin.

Quick Reply: Damn.