Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

WTB a Cobra/Saleen/Roush/(maybe GT)! ASAP Money in hand!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Tygerwoody

Default WTB a Cobra/Saleen/Roush/(maybe GT)! ASAP Money in hand!

I am looking to buy a Cobra/Mach1/Saleen/Roush within the next few days to a week. I had someone on a mustang forum cause me to get a loan to get a car and then they sold it to someone else! Now I have 13k to spend on a car and no car. :crying:

Please let me know what you have! These are the requirements:

I will only spend up to 13k. Not 14k. Not 13.5k. Not 13.1k. If I have to have the car shipped to me, 13k is the max i will spend including shipping.

The car MUST be in good running condition. No check engine lights. No problems. The only thing I want to have to do to get this car on the road is turn the key!!!

Must be a 94+ Mustang. Preferably 99+, but will accept the older years. Anything under 94 I will not at all be interested in.

The car can be any color other than Green. Other than green, i can pretty much be adjusted to like any color.

Even though I am paying up to 13k does NOT mean I will overspend on your car. If you have a car worth 11k, don't expect me to pay 13k for it.

The car must be a Cobra, Mach 1, Saleen, or Roush. On RARE occasion i might consider a GT if it is VERY nice.

No automatic transmissions

That is about it. I really need to buy a car here and now. If you have a car 13k and under PLEASE send me a message. If you are selling your car for 14k and are having problems. It might be worth it to send me your car info. 13k isn't a bad offer for a 14/15k car imo if it gets your car sold ASAP. I will not lowball you an offer. 13k is just litterally all i have to spend. I cannot help that.

My email is Tygerwoody@gmail.com . Send the car info there or post here. I am located in Raleigh, NC . Thanks for reading!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:34 AM
racerjpw

Default RE: WTB a Cobra/Saleen/Roush/(maybe GT)! ASAP Money in hand!

I have a 95 gt convertible black and an 89 gt hatchback both in mint restored condition and both 5.0's . the 95 is auto, and the 89 is 5 speed.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Tygerwoody

Sorry, I forgot to add the car has to be a 5 or 6 speed. No automatics.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:53 PM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

With what you listed... here are a couple of options that you could go with...

96-98 cobra
99-04 GT

I don't see a Mach I going for that amount unless it has quite a few miles on it. That goes for The Roush and Saleen too. But it depends on what your lookin for. The 4V motor responds to mods pretty well. But the GT's are 2V but if you want big horsepower, the best cost way of doing that is to boost it. Good luck in your search.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Tygerwoody

ORIGINAL: goldeneagle_10

With what you listed... here are a couple of options that you could go with...

96-98 cobra
99-04 GT

I don't see a Mach I going for that amount unless it has quite a few miles on it. That goes for The Roush and Saleen too. But it depends on what your lookin for. The 4V motor responds to mods pretty well. But the GT's are 2V but if you want big horsepower, the best cost way of doing that is to boost it. Good luck in your search.
Where do you trolls come from? https://mustangforums.com/m_2724392/tm.htm

I made an entirely new thread just to avoid the likes of you. 13k is PERFECTLY viable for:
99-04 GT
94-01 Cobra
94-98 Saleen
94-02 Roush
03 Mach 1(with high mileage)

Please stay out of my thread. I don't care about your advice. I've been nice enough. I'm tired of having to prove myself. I have made this very same post on 5 different mustang forums. This is the ONLY forum where I am having difficulty getting it through people's heads. I have owned more mustangs will own more mustangs than you can ever dream of. I'm the "expert" here. Not you. Get off my lawn.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:04 PM
95boostang
2nd Gear Member

https://mustangforums.com/m_2730883/tm.htm
Old 02-16-2007, 05:22 PM
wolfpack_freak
3rd Gear Member

Jesus he was just giving advice, that's a lot of people that know what they're talking about just as much as you do. Who in their right mind buys a Mach 1 and puts a lot of miles on it? So that's gonna be hard to find whether you want to accept that or not, i don't care. My family has more badass cars than you can ever dream of so don't think that makes you a great knowledgeable person.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Tygerwoody

*sigh*
Old 02-16-2007, 10:20 PM
bmoney1978
1st Gear Member

http://detroit.craigslist.org/car/278917370.html

check out my listing. I am a former Roush employee and built her myself.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Boltt
3rd Gear Member

On the internet, what you think you know, or what you may have owned doesn't matter. That number below your name, however, does. No one knows you, no one cares how many mustangs you've had.

Quick Reply: WTB a Cobra/Saleen/Roush/(maybe GT)! ASAP Money in hand!