Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

03 SVT COBRA FOR SALE - RARE

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 10:29 PM
CLOCKWO12K

Default RE: 03 SVT COBRA FOR SALE - RARE

4.0stang no one is going to even consider buying a car from someone as immature as you. go put it on craigslist or something.
plus everything you said about your mods doesnt even sound like you know what mods are on the car, they are just generic performace enhancements, no brands, no installed by:..., or anything, "Forged internals", "High performance Clutch", what kind etc,...
GLWS.
btw +1 i personally dont care for that yellow either. and thats not my 2 cents, thats my 20k for you.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:54 PM
majinprodigy
3rd Gear Member

i concur... get rid of that +30 hp thing on the KN filter, anyone that knows stangs' doesnt care about what magazines rate products at ALTHOUGH if you could post a dyno sheet that would be a definately help; also list clutch brand not what it can do... i can say thats my windshield wipers can remove a deer from the windows but no one would care unless i named a brand that could pull it off, see where im getting at??
not to give you a hard time man, im trying to sell my car also so TTT
Old 06-22-2008, 12:36 AM
HornyHornyHippo
5th Gear Member

Tail lights, yuck
yellow, nope
CAI = 30rwhp, maybe in mexico

And with 73.000 miles, numerous owners, and mods. Good luck getting anything above 18,000 for it.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:38 AM
4.0stang
1st Gear Member

CLOCKWO12K, I would really like for you to explain how I am the one that is being immature? I have been a member of this forum for a good while now without any trouble and I simply posted my car for sale in the "mustangs for sale" section. How was I immature? Honestly, please tell me! As far as the K&N intake can anyone tell me how they could actually lie about their dyno proven results without being sued in court? Other vehicles they advertise like 9rwhp so why would they suddenly decide to lie about the cobra? In case you didn't know, blown vehicles get a lot more out of them than non-blown. Common sense. As far as brand names, etc... ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS SIMPLY ASK ME. ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! I CLEARLY PROVIDED PLENTY OF CONTACT INFORMATION!!! As far as the price goes, do the words "or best offer" in my original post not mean anything anymore??? I cannot understand whyANY of you guys have even posted on this forum if you had no interest in buying the car in the first place. (excluding hotsstang06 and apex) AFTER ALL, THAT IS WHAT THIS SECTION IS FOR.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:18 AM
4.0stang
1st Gear Member

There are pictures on my original post now.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:29 PM
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

come on guys ive been here longer than all of u and we all need to stop arguin come on let the guy try to sell his car and if u dont like just leave it be lol
Old 06-22-2008, 10:42 PM
4.0stang
1st Gear Member

^Sounds like a great idea to me lol. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:25 AM
kipster_101

would u consider a trade and cash for an 03 yellow gt with 60000 miles and some cash?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:47 AM
GodAmGT00
5th Gear Member

Not to add too much clutter, but IIRC, there were a few magazines that tested the Terminators with a K&N on it, and truly did add something like 20hp to the wheels, after a little tuning, so don't try and compare a 2v GT engine's lackluster performance, to a S/Ced 4v...

Good luck with the sale..

JT
Old 06-25-2008, 11:33 AM
HornyHornyHippo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GodAmGT00

Not to add too much clutter, but IIRC, there were a few magazines that tested the Terminators with a K&N on it, and truly did add something like 20hp to the wheels, after a little tuning, so don't try and compare a 2v GT engine's lackluster performance, to a S/Ced 4v...

Good luck with the sale..

JT
Really?? Sweet, then its totally worth the moneys. Good luck with the sale holmes

Quick Reply: 03 SVT COBRA FOR SALE - RARE