New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I'm New

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 01:36 PM
dastangman
2nd Gear Member

Default I'm New

Hi everybody,
Obviously everyone already knows one thing about me, I love MUSTANGS. I'm sure that's why most people come to this place. I'm 17, and I drive a black 2000 V6 Mustang. As of right now, there are no mods to the engine or body. This is because I'm trying to fix it up, and also pay for it all at once. Basically right now the front end is messed up with a large dent, the rear bumper cover has a huge scrap and gash in it, and the rear quarter panel has a huge scratch, along with several other scratches, and also the drivers side door window doesn't raise and lower smoothly, it knocks, and the lock doesn't work. The passenger sides handle and bezel came off when my girlfriend opened the door and now the lock and window buttons are sliding down inside the door panel. It's not good. So, basically I'm here in hopes of finding help on fixing it up, then going further with it. I've been doing some research already, and it's gonna take a lot of money to fix this up. Hopefully some people here can direct me in the right path. Well, thanks, see ya around.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:52 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: I'm New

Welcome to the forums hun. I also have a black 2000 6er and it's my pride and joy too. I hope you get all the lil kinks worked out so you can play with some appearance/performance mods.

If you have any questions, you can ask some of us over in the v6 section.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
PX429
5th Gear Member

Welcome
Old 06-07-2006, 04:42 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums....