New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Bought V6 Mustang Today......

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 09:09 PM
muztang67

Default Bought V6 Mustang Today......

Yuuuup, just purcahsed a mustang coupe today, was used.... buit hey its a 2003.... with 11,000 miles on it, i got a pretty dang good deal too, im waiting for them to bring it to me they had to get it Certified and checked up so my sells men is bringing it to my house, cant wait to go clean it up!!! ill post pics of it soon, even though we all know what a stock mustang looks like [&:]
Old 04-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Krusher
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Bought V6 Mustang Today......

congrats... good car... take care of it and it'll last you a while. welcome.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:52 PM
2001mustang
2nd Gear Member

Weclome to the forum. Thats cool that you just bought a Stang. What mods do you want to make?
Old 04-23-2004, 11:11 PM
MelloYello
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums Stanger!!!! Nice to have you here buddy....
Congrats on the new edition! With only 11k on her thats pretty good mileage...Get those pics up as soon as you can We all know what the stock ones look like but we still enjoy looking at them....

Mello
Old 04-24-2004, 12:45 AM
muztang67

ill get pics up asap, i just spent an hour cleaning and Detailing it and vacuming it out because the dealership did a horrible job, but its raining now right after i washed it!! so i'll take some pics of it on a nice sunny day...

Modifications, some cosmetic some will be other..... for now i know im going to start off with Tinting my dang windows first, Then a new white faced guage to exchange the black stock one, already have a cool one i want to put on.... then i'll do a Flowmaster exhaust system, or bassani...mac? not sure which one, just the loudest and best power adder, then my stereo will go in, im thinking 2 10inch Subs, or 12s...... with an alpine AMP, Alpine 6' LCD screen, with in dash single DVD/Cd player and Alpine or Boston acoustic speakers...... also some Wet Okloe seat covers, ive just got alot in mind, then a good body kit, bleh dont even get me started felluhs, theres so much i want to do with my new stang..... gotta make it faster of course, but also, add them electronics, sound systems, and more looks
Old 04-24-2004, 08:35 AM
ShadowG03
1st Gear Member

those mods are a little ricey, no offense though. Congrats on the stang just keep an eye on this forum and you'll know all the latest and best mods.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:35 AM
muztang67

i dont think the mods i want are ricey at all, i DOUBT i would do anything to it as far as bbody kit wise.... i know what i said about doing that but the body style is already perfectly fine, Tinting windows, Different Exhaust, some different rims and a different Guage and Stereo system.....nothing ricey about that at all
Old 04-26-2004, 11:43 AM
ponygirl2003

Hi. I just got a 2003 mustang convertible a week ago. I really like it. I am not equipped to post pictures just yet, but will someday. My husband and I share a computer and he doesn't "share" very well. Anyway, hope to see pics of yours soon. ENJOY your new ride!
Old 04-29-2004, 03:37 PM
mr.marion

Hey, do any of you guys drive any SVOs or Turbo cpupe Thunderbirds? I just got ahold of a 93' LX convertible and I'm trying to decide whether to go with the V8 or to go with an SVO/Turbo coupe setup. I could really care less how loud my car is. I am thinking about practicality and everyday drivability. However, if I can't find any parts for a turbo four stang, then I'm gonna have to go with a V8. If any of you guys happen to know any good places in TX to get SVO components, then please let me know.
Congrats on your recent purchase. BTW, don't listen to shadowG03, he's probably just one of those uneducated fools that thinks "If it ain't gotta V8, it ain't no good." Don't worry about it though. Welcome to the sight and good luck with the car.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:38 PM
brockstang
1st Gear Member

Grats on yer new buy Yer mods sound great and anyway you mod yer car is the right way because its yours. They dont sound ricer at all, some peeps would rather get the power and have a sleeper then worry about the sound system. Getting a body kit is pretty kewl as long as you get one that makes you happy. It is rice though if you get one that makes yer stang look like a rally car or one of those Xenon kits. Might as well buy rice if yer gonna waste time on doin that to yer stang right? hehe anyways, grats again and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Mr. Marion,
Ive already been through 3 other threads and noticed that you stole the thread. I know you wanna get some answers about yer car but thats not the right way to do it. Maybe one of the forum moderators could move his posts to a single thread under the SVO or Modular forums? thanks

Quick Reply: Bought V6 Mustang Today......