New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi

Old 06-26-2006, 10:26 PM
89#155SaleeN
1st Gear Member

Default Hi

::Waves::

Im the newb, picked up my first mustang ever. Been into them since I was about 11 years old, and finally picked up one of a few dream cars of mine. It is a 1989 Saleen, #0155. Its a little rough around the edges, but, I am so very confident to get this ol girl back to mint condition with the addition of some engine and suspension goodies. Full intentions of keeping the interior and body as cosmetically factory as possible. Engine/Trans, and suspension are a different story.

A little about me: I'm married, and have a little girl who is precious (our dog ) I own a 1996 civic dx as my daily driver. Was a big turbo and intercooler away from close to 400hp, but, Id have given anything to get a saleen. I work at Bestbuy in franklin/cool springs/brentwood as the lead installer, making enough to get by. Im a wire guy, been installing for about 9 years altogether now.

But I digress, nice to meet you all, nice forums, and cant wait for my long stay here!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:29 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Hi

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on your dream car BTW!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Bozz
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Hi

Sounds like a nice buy. Also sounds like a nice project. I love just about anything that says Saleen on it. Welcome.

Search this Thread