New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 01:45 AM
WLDRIDE

Default Hello

I just wanted to say hi. I found this forum while looking for info for my new 98 GT. Lots of good info here, thanks. Talk to you later
Old 05-06-2004, 01:58 AM
brockstang
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Hello

Welcome to MF WLDRIDE,
Lotsa good info here and youll learn lots the more ya pop in. Youll notice that there are tons of peeps on at all times and youre sure to make good friends with em. Lets see some pics when ya can. Got any mods on yer beast?
Old 05-06-2004, 02:09 AM
WLDRIDE

This is how i bought it last week. 98 GT, Chrome Yellow, black leather interior, Saleen suspension, BBK caster/camber plates and 96,000 miles. I was told it has a dioblo chip. It has a K&N filter and 2 1/2 borla exhaust with no cats. Runs REALLY well! I'm not going to drag race it but i am going to autocross it. Any tips would be appreciated.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:42 PM
MelloYello
4th Gear Member

Hey Stanger!!!! Nice to see another Yellow Pony in this place Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new stang!!!

Mello
Old 05-06-2004, 10:30 PM
brockstang
1st Gear Member

Autocross huh? Kewl, Im looking to start getting into it. Takes alot though if you wanna race hard. Just get light as hell Not sure what saleen does with their suspensions, ya might need to work on that too. hmmm slicks all the way around for traction and some fuzzy dice