New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello Everyone,

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 07:14 AM
67StangMan

Default Hello Everyone,

Hello,

My name is Eli. I currently live in Pittsburgh, PA. GO STILLERS! Anyway, a couple of weeks go I was putzin' round the ' net looking for any pictures of Mustangs that I could find. (I'm quite partial to Fastbacks.) I don't have a driver's license or even a job, (yet), so I'm not in the market to buy one right now. But I would love to own one someday. The thing is, I use a wheelchair to get around town here, and I have a couple of questions. 1)Does anybody know the dimensions of the doorframe on a '67 Fastback, (this is my dream car!) I'm asking because I want to know if it would be possible for me to get in the driver's side, fold the passenger seat down and toss my chair in the back. 2) An automatic transmission would be necessary, but what type of engine should I invest in? (Fuel efficiency is more important to me than gobs of horsepower).

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx,

Eli
Old 07-02-2006, 02:44 PM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Hello Everyone,

Hey man, sorry i cant help you out with the question but welcome
Old 07-02-2006, 02:48 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums.... If someone here doesnt answer your questions, try reposting in the classic forum... you might get a better response...
Old 07-02-2006, 06:11 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome! Try asking your questions in the classic tech section-- you can get all the answers you need there.