New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Another one

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 10:45 PM
94clay

Default Another one

Stumbled on this site looking for camshaft specs on stock cam. I'll have to browse around a while to check out all of the stuff here. I have a 94 GT that I bought from a friend for my wife to drive around that has been through the ringer as far as mods. In its life it has had a "E" cam followed by a Procharger kit and Speedbrain. Then came the blown head gasket, then I did a quick bowl port job on the stock heads while they were off - probably helped some, but not a lot. Then came headers, high flow cats, then off road "H" pipe. Next came Comp Cams blower cam. I bought it and put stock cam back in, stock computer, sold the Procharger and put on a GT40 intake with a decent back half exhaust since the one on it had been hacked, spliced and was just a mess. I plan to put on a set of heads and maybe a 331 stroker later. I want something more torquey than the Procharger and not as quircky as the Speedbrain. Just cleaned the MAF after I read about it here - never thought about it before. Not looking for a race car, it will probably never see the track again, just something a little more fun to hang the back end out in. Cool site. Later, Clay.