New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

~*~ new here! ~*~

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
MadMan@TheWheel
4th Gear Member

Default RE: ~*~ new here! ~*~

Welcome Kari. Although it is like we are stepping back in time. I am reading your Noob post after having read tons of OT stuff by you and about you..........I personally do not care if you are here to plug. I am sure the admins do. Nice to meet you. Good luck in all your endeavours. I have seen what look like two different images of you. One fully clothed and one gettin' there, not sure which you are but still do not care. Married w/kiddos will do that to ya.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:58 PM
SVO48180

Welcome to the site Kari. Very nice looking ride. Keep us posted.[sm=jawdrop.gif]
Old 07-17-2006, 07:32 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: T.M.808

The same car is in every pic she is in,however that still doesn't prove anything.

Welcome kari....i hope your here to talk stangs,and not just to get folks to check out your site..i was a moderator on a different car site,everyday we banned girls that joined to "plug" there sites.They would even try it with mulitple I.P. addresses and names.I'll assume it's **** since i"m forbidden by rating check" at work.I get plenty of loving from my fine wife,no need to look at ****...

I'm getting 20" real soon.I won't have that big tire gap because i lowered the car 2 1/2 inches already.22's might be to big/round to flow with curve of the fender lip,just like 17 and 18s look to small in the fender well.Just my opinion though.Gotta love america...

I lived in Sacto for a couple years,up by El Dorado Hills..
Thank you for your comments. I agree with you 100% and I would usually be all over this LOL, however our chief admin has already been assured by Kari that she is only here because she wants to learn and talk about Mustangs.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Osk
2nd Gear Member

Kari seems legit. She has a mustang, she's put tons of money into it to make it looks sweet.. I don't see the big prob. Hell, there's OT threads for people to post their own myspace page.. so it's no biggy.

WELCOME Kari. Enjoy your stay.