New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 02:13 PM
Bad_dog_079

Default Hi all

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and pretty much to Mustangs, so I thought I'd say hi. I hope I can learn something from your site so help me out here, lol. Anyways, I am now 16, just got my license a week ago and own a 67 Notchback Mustang and a 95 Metro(I try to ignore the fact that i own this car, its so gay looking). Sadly though, the stang is in restoration process and who knows when it will get done. I built the engine last summer in my father's garage (we own a small business car repair/oil changing place). We had a 351W block just laying around so thats what I used. We also had some heads laying around. Well, its pretty much down except for a few parts and just needs lowered into the car. The car itself is a different story though. This is where all the time will go. It's practically just a rolling shell (as my friend Kyle likes to call it). So anyways, much work needed.

I first problem that I have to ask is about my motor mounts, if anyone can help me.I wish I had a pic to help show you. The mouts do not fit. Its like, the mouts are like 4 inches wide (a guess) and the place you attach them is only 3 inches wide(another guess). I remember reading that `67 was an odd-ball year becuase the mounts were shaped different or something. These are mounts off of a spare engine we are using for parts, from the mid 80's or something. HELP!!!! I wanna burn rubber NOW!
Old 07-05-2004, 02:52 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

Default RE: Hi all

whats up brother, welcome to the forum. anything you need let us know... you need to put the mounts question in classics forum as you will probably get an answer sooner.. do you have the ability to fabricate?