New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 02:31 AM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Hello!

Welcome to the forums... hook us up with sum pics of yourself... [8D]
Old 11-15-2006, 02:04 PM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: randy78045

Welcome to the forums... hook us up with sum pics of yourself... [8D]
Sorry boys! There will be no pics of me...I prefer to be behind the camera [sm=devilangel.gif]
Old 11-15-2006, 02:04 PM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ryterngki

welcome aboard. let loose a little and hang out in the open thread section at the bottom of the forum page. lots of nice people there.
I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!
Old 11-15-2006, 02:05 PM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TeeStang

Welcome to MF
Thanks
Old 11-15-2006, 04:22 PM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EBBS_96_Cobra

The wheels are great! I just got them put on today after a week of waiting. Needless to say, it was a looooong week! However, now. more than ever, I want to get lowering springs. The 18's make it look so much higher. I'm running out of funds, so I'll more than likely hop on any deals I can get. Part of me thinks I should wait until Spring, let the money gather interest over the winter, since I can't use the Cobra anyway.... But I'm impatient.

First I would like to ask you a question (if you can answer it would be great, if not I'm sure someone on here can):
What is the difference between these springs? (other than price)

http://www.americanmuscle.com/forac.html
http://www.americanmuscle.com/eibach...-04-coupe.html
http://www.americanmuscle.com/stspspagtand.html

Thanks!
Let's see if I can put together a coherent response to this

The Ford Racing and the Steeda Springs (and also our IMP DD springs, for that matter, even though you didn't ask about them) are all pretty much the same product. They will all give the same results: better handling, they lower the car a bit, and there is little sacrifice -- if any that's at all detectable -- ride comfort. Both the Steeda and the IMP springs offer the same benefits.

The Eibach's, on the other hand, are a little more aggressive than the others we sell. They offer much better handling than stock, but with a slightly harsher ride than stock. Still, the ride is not so harsh as to be a detractor.

You didn't ask for it, but I'll give you my recommendation anyway. You don't have them on your list, but the best springs that we sell are the H&R Springs. They offer the best handling and performance. After that, at a very close second place finish, I'd go with the Eibachs, with the Ford Racing, Steeda and IMP springs tied for third place.

Hope that helps!