New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:21 PM
eRock08

Default What do you think?

Alright, So I'm thinking of getting a mustang, but I need some input.

My story:

I'm 17 years old and live in northern colorado. I've been driving for about 2 years now and all my friends tell me that im the most alert/best driver they know. I drive a toyota Camry 99 and its a fun little car. I've always had a hankering for a Mustang though. My favored mustang is a 99-04 GT coupe and the color really doesent matter. I decided to go with the GT because I figure that if im gonna spend what to me is a ton of money I might as well spend alittle more and get the GT. I plan on saving $7,500 for this car because right now I seem to be able to find them for $8000. So by the time I can afford it it should be cheaper. I've never driven a mustang or a manual because no one seems to own one in northern colorado. Its all about the Camaro here.

How do mustangs handle in the snow? I can guess but thought I would ask

Convince me not to get a firebird or another sports car. Oh and I dislike the Camaro because they're way to popular.

Does my price seem reasonable? I'm shooting for my 18th birthday (december 07).

Is their any insider tips to buying a mustang? Any ways to get a better price?

Any ways that you can think of to save money lol. I have a job, but with school I can only work about 21 hours a week and I save most of the money I make, i just dont make alot.

Thanks in advance,
-eRock

Old 03-18-2007, 12:19 AM
93 FHP SSP
4th Gear Member

Default RE: What do you think?

Welcome to the forums!!! You may want to post these questions in the 4.6 Section of the forums. I have fox body mustangs and they don't handlewell at all in the snow.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:51 AM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: What do you think?

welcome!