New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New guy from SC

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 02:13 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

Default RE: New guy from SC

how far are you from columbia????i was stationed at ft jackson for two years.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:16 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

i don't know i'm starting to like it....sounds like sh!tty chevy if you say it real fast.lol
ORIGINAL: shibby

oh yeah and another thing...can one of yall admins change my username....I would rather it say "Wut Botl?" ....thanks alot...
Old 01-09-2005, 03:49 AM
B_Marie
1st Gear Member

Welcome!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 12:47 PM
tammijoe
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forums.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:34 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums. Have fun.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:34 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the boards-- enjoy.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Leadfoot
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: shibby

Figured I'd say hi....kinda got drug into this forum by some sorry focker...but that's all over now and I've stuck around and like the place....so here's me saying hi...:hi:
Please explain that remark?

This is the best forum available to mustang enthusiasts that I have found on the internet. I frequent others but they aren't as good as this one.

Old 01-09-2005, 02:50 PM
shibby
1st Gear Member

Hey everyone....thanks alot for the warm welcome...I haven't really posted much yet...just trying to get a feel for the boards and how everyone is here...

About the comment in my first post...I'll gladly explain, but it's a long story...I make and sell rear seat deletes for late model mustangs...alot of people think they are the best on the market...I think they're the best too, but that's because they are mine.......anyways, I made a rsd for a customer and sent it to him....I went to UPS and sent it out and put the receipt and tracking number and all in my car...I watching the tracking online...he receives the rsd...all is good....

well two months after I ship it, he's like where's my stuff...so I tell him I already shipped it out and it was delivered to his house...and he's like prove it because he never got it...now this is two months after I shipped it...I tore my car apart looking for this damn receipt and couldn't find it so I had no proof....

well another two months goes by while I'm trying to get a hold of my bank statements and try to find it because I used my debit card to pay for it...couldn't find it there...so I was **** outta luck...so I made him ANOTHER rsd and sent it to him....and this time I paid for the shipping online, so the tracking number is saved...

anyways, the reason I got drug onto this board so to speak is because he made a thread here about it ....he has never posted and he came here to make a thread about my business practices....if he makes another post online towards me or my business, I have my lawyer on standby....I did nothing but bend over backwards for this guy....and I'm the bad guy....

anyways that's my sob story.......I wouldn't have never even known about this board if it weren't for him making a thread here and a friend telling me about it...that's all...

I really like it here though...
so anyways...moral of the story...keep all of your paperwork...I used to not be good at that, but believe me I am now....

anyways, if you wanna know alittle about me or my mustang go ahead and fire away...
Old 01-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Leadfoot
2nd Gear Member

Sorry you to had to learn the hard way about receipts. I keep ALL
receipts for at least a year now on everything except those that are food items. You never know when you'll need it two weeks to 6 months down the road.

Thanks for sharing your story. It sure was interesting! Maybe you'll get some business out of it. LOL!!
Old 01-09-2005, 03:09 PM
shibby
1st Gear Member

oh yeah I forgot to add....

I'm from Charleston...

and yall can view pics of my car and mods here...

www.tractionlimitedracing.com/chuck

Quick Reply: New guy from SC