New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie... From Honda to Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 03:22 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Newbie... From Honda to Mustang

welcome, and you definatly made the right choice, I think you will be happy!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:38 PM
jdbrown_82

nice ride man, congrats. i love the blue..purrty..ha ha
Old 10-28-2007, 08:53 PM
ravenforbidden
2nd Gear Member

LOL i switched from an R33 Twin Turbo Skyline GT-R HKS version I had built over several long years working from like 16-18 for a guy, and then I came to my Foxbody, which still has body Damage but I love it more even so.

You'll find parts a whole lot cheaper and easier to find too, Avoid MAC parts, and def spend sometime looking into Steeda, Maximum Motorsports, or Griggs for preparing your ride for power should you choose to.

Hellion and Kennebell are the two big names for forced induction to keep on your mind.

Otherwise welcome!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:27 PM
[Batman]

Thanks everyone, I am happy, Ive been around domestics all my life even though I had the SI. My dad built a 1979 Ford Truck too when I was young. Always did like domestics, now I can represent it though lol Wow I see alot of people switched up to mustangs too besides me.

And thanks for the info ravenforbidden.So farwhatI have planned isFlowmaster 40 series exhaust (also considering Borla, buttheir pretty expensive), Hurts short throw, and intake ( not sure which one yet). Still want to do my research and get it done right, me and my father work on motors together so we'll bedoin installation ourselves. Just want to make sureI get the right parts and power adders.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:36 PM
TwinScrewCobra

i have an integra gsr witha japanese frontend conversion. its a daily driver, great on gas. aint nuttin compared to my cobra, tho.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:41 PM
[Batman]

ORIGINAL: TwinScrewCobra

i have an integra gsr witha japanese frontend conversion. its a daily driver, great on gas. aint nuttin compared to my cobra, tho.
JDM Front End is nice man, take care of her, but Im sure like you said its notin compared to the stang. Couldnt agree with u more
Old 10-28-2007, 10:11 PM
TwinScrewCobra

ORIGINAL: [Batman]

JDM Front End is nice man, take care of her, but Im sure like you said its notin compared to the stang. Couldnt agree with u more
thanks alot Batman, definatly will do that. if you look at the pics of my cobra, you can see a little bit of my integra (its the orange car in the way back) anyways that GT is a sick rideand make sure you take care of your car too. i like the blue paint and your car is as clean as a hospital room.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:49 AM
[Batman]

ORIGINAL: [Batman]

thanks alot Batman, definatly will do that. if you look at the pics of my cobra, you can see a little bit of my integra (its the orange car in the way back) anyways that GT is a sick rideand make sure you take care of your car too. i like the blue paint and your car is as clean as a hospital room.
lol I like that hospital comparison, thanks man. Pretty cool that the teggy is orange, dont see that color around much
Old 10-29-2007, 12:17 PM
MustangHeat2007
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums! And yes, you did make the right choice!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
[Batman]

ORIGINAL: MustangHeat2007

Welcome to the forums! And yes, you did make the right choice!
Thanks MustangHeat2007, I saw it said you lived in Florida and couldnt help but notice you lived in Punta Gorda?? I just moved to Port Charlotte. Anyone else around here on the forums?

Thanks for all the compliments people.

Quick Reply: Newbie... From Honda to Mustang