New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hello everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
nmrajeff

Default hello everyone

Hi guys my name is Jeff conley and I'm the true street class Coordinator for the National Mustang Racers Association. I would like to invite everyone to come out to our events. To see if we have a race close to you checkout our web site at www.nmraracing.com.Also while at the site check out the new rules for the 2008 season. Our events have alot to offer a hugemanufactures midway, car show, burnout contest,swap meetand lots of mustang drag racing.
If you are into other makes and models we also have the National Muscle Car association were all the muscle cars from past to present rip down the quarter mile and shine in the car show. The NMCA also has a huge manufactures Midway were you can see and purchase the latest in go fast parts andalso a huge swap meet area were you might find that part you need to finish your project. To go to the NMCA web site log on to: www.fasteststreetcar.com
Old 02-04-2008, 09:06 PM
nmrajeff

Default RE: hello everyone

also if anyone has any questions regarding rules for any class either NMRA or NMCA just ask and I will try to answer the question for you and if I can't I will get an answer.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:10 AM
mustangmatt63
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: hello everyone

Welcome Jeff!!