New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Someone help

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 09:12 AM
mustangkangal

Default Someone help

Like I said in another post. People are hating on my 2003 gt saying that it is slow because its a 16 valve. Does anyone know the 0 to 60 on the 2003 gt. Anyways I just tell them to kiss my a... I want to spend a $1000 on the car right away. Any suggestions on what I should do first. I was thinking chip, cold air intake, and an exhuast system. But Im not sure which brand is the best. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Mustang only baby. (Fu.. the rest)
Old 06-12-2008, 11:48 AM
ptkthekid
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Someone help

Hatin on a V8 GT because it's slow??? Thats just stupid. Get your CAI when you get your tune as a package. Brenspeed, Bama, and VMP are all good. Go to thier websites and find the right one for you. You should have enough left over for some exhaust work. You'll be plenty fast enough!! There are a couple of GT"s about your year by me with that set up. Those cars are BEASTS. But the important thing is that you are happy with your own car. Heck, I've got an 05 V6, talk about people hatin on a car. The GT guys usually throw eggs at me!!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:14 PM
mustangkangal

Hey Thanks bro.
Im going to check out that site know. Im going to go Fu..ing crazy waiting for my car to get here. Hopefully its supposed to be here by the end of the week. Im getting from carmax. Ordered from out of state. In a year it should be supercharged. Time for some some *** whooping.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:25 PM
07cspony
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:00 AM
serpientes16

hey mustangkangal go to http://www.pypesexhaust.com/for a killer exhaust system and headers, I got mine from them great product and price.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:08 AM
mustangkangal

Hey Thanks for that site Im going to definetly check it out.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:40 AM
SumterBoy
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to tha site.