New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings all

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 01:48 PM
chigdon

Default Greetings all

Hello everyone... I have had my 05 Mustang for a couple years now. I bought the V6 Convertible and have enjoyed it every day since I've had it. There were a couple of issues that Ford had to take care of, but nothing major. [sm=roll.gif]

Since I bought the base convertible model, I have made a few improvements... Replaced mirror for electrochromatic with compass, installed alarm system, installed Shaker 500 head unit, replaced factory speakers with Infinity 3-way speakers, and put in an "under-the-seat" sub (that by the way, won't go under the seat because it sits so low). All pretty minor stuff...

Now I would like to put in a real amp and sub and get rid of the little one I have now... it's just not enough bass! Here's my dilemma though - I don't want it in the trunk and I can't put it behind the rear seat because of the convertible top. I thought maybe I could put it in the metal frame behind the back seat, but I'm afraid it would interfere with the top as well.

Any ideas!? [sm=smiley29.gif]
Old 06-12-2008, 08:43 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Greetings all

welcome, try to audio section, they helped me with my sound system.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:52 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the Forums. Enjoy the stang, drive it like ya stole it!!!