New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

PLEASE HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 07:56 AM
HolyChikin

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
I am very sorry to hear about that...I wish you the very best on the recovery of it!
Thanks. Well, you are just in the next state from me... you just never know! It might head your way!! So if you can, keep your eyes open!! You CAN'T miss it!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:00 AM
HolyChikin

Originally Posted by 5pointslow91
damn, sorry 4 ur loss bra, was a good lookn stang
Thank you! Oh man... I was in LOOOOOOVE with that car!! What can ya do though? I just hope she comes back to me!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM
HolyChikin

Originally Posted by mygt500
Wow that sucks big time...sorry to have read this and hopefully it will be found. keep us posted
Yeah it does... I have been sleeping like crap... have been crying like a baby... looking in every parking lot I pass... down every street... hoping... praying... you name it!! My boyfriend is TOTALLY freaking OUT because I am SOOOOO depressed! UG!! Why MY car?!?!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:12 AM
D'prived
4th Gear Member

Any updates?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Scooch69
1st Gear Member

Wow, sorry to hear that.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:09 AM
HolyChikin

Originally Posted by D'prived
Any updates?
A WHOOOOOLE buncha NOTHIN'! I was out over the weekend driving around looking for her... no luck... haven't heard anything from the cops... the not knowing is KILLING me!! A friend of mine works as a police officer and he told me it's probably in a canal. Oh man...
Old 04-28-2009, 08:04 AM
HolyChikin

I wanted to give you guys an update... today is a week and still nothing... can't even get the cops to call me back either. **sigh** Please keep your eyes out look for a:

1989 Ford Mustang Coupe - 5 spd
Orange with Blue interior
Tag# U79 8PB
VIN: 1FABP40E2KF183253

There is a considerable ding on the center driver's side back fender (from a rock the stupid lawn guy blew at my car... it'll be HARD to fix that so it may be an easily identifying feature even if it IS repainted)

The rear end is out of a 95 Cobra... the front is a Mercury... so it does have the 5-lug converstion. The rims are a brand called Privat and have rivets around the edges. There is NO e-brake... so they are going to have to get that fixed if they don't know how to do it... the radiator is on it’s last leg, it is idling REALLY crazy (goes up and down then idles REALLY high to like 2 Gs) It has an H-pipe and the rest of the exhaust is totally STOCK as well as the rest of the car. (she was a work in progress) She DID have a little tick that was DEFINITELY audible on the passengers side... I was leaning towards a rocker arm banging around in there.. so the engine needed to be broken into FOR SURE.

Seriously... the car was of no value to ANYONE but me. There was nothing really special about it other than the color, the five lug conversion, and the rims. Yeah, she had her quirks, but it was something I was working on making better. So if you see it, hook a girl up... PLEASE!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:08 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

If it somehow makes it to MI I will let you know.....easily spotted IMO and thanks for the update even though its not what you wanted to have to write in the first place
Old 04-29-2009, 06:16 AM
cdix44
1st Gear Member

WELCOME
Old 04-30-2009, 07:44 AM
HolyChikin

Originally Posted by mygt500
If it somehow makes it to MI I will let you know.....easily spotted IMO and thanks for the update even though its not what you wanted to have to write in the first place
**sigh** Thanks... I appreciate it. You are right... I would love nothing more than to write "It's been found in one piece! YAY!" I really hope I get lucky.