New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

banned? really?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 02:07 AM
rockengangster

Default banned? really?

just cause I dont own a mustang doesnt mean anything. Im on here just to sale some fenders, MUSTANG fenders, and there is a section on here for such a thing; and I have tried Craigslist, they wont sell on EBAY, and I dont have scrapyards or other junk yards that are near me, and they are in very mint condition, I rather not junk them for nothing when I know there's a price to come out of them.

and yes, I made a comment about wanting to network my photography, for the auto field. and I'm sure there would've been users on here who would want photos done with their ride. was I going to harass users on here to get my "business" (when I dont even do it for "business" purposes) across? no.

I call BS on the fact I am "against forum policy". nothing I have done, or would have done, would have came across as spam. this was going to be a temporary thing, anyway- thanks to whoever runs the system to determine what is "against policy" on here.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:13 AM
aerbourne
2nd Gear Member

*sell
Old 10-11-2011, 08:00 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

1. Minimum post count of 50 & must be a member of at least 30 days to post in this section
2. Your ad must have pics ( how to post pics in your ad )
3. Your ad must have a location
4. state what year/s that part/s are for sale for
5. No feeler ads if your going to sell it, sell it
6. MUST have a price, if your unsure then put a price and then OBO
7. You must have your location listed under your profile (Like this)
8. No THIRD PARTY SALES
9. Mustang forums is not responsible for anything sold in this section. Mustang forums is not responsbile for any problems between the buyer and seller. so as always buyer beware

This site was not created to be used as a free "Auto Trader" to non-active members.
Any post made in this forum by a "non-active" member will be deleted and a warning will be given. Three warnings will result in a tenative site suspension.
The only people who will be allowed to post before they become an active member are those who have been approved by the Admins.

If you have questions feel free to PM myself or adminstration