New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I need help !

Old 09-27-2005, 03:16 AM
DEVILSDANDRUFF

Default I need help !

I have a 1999 white mustang convertible with tan top.. and well it is a v-6 but I want to fix it up like a saleen because i love the body kit. I was wondering if anybody trusts any of the ebay saleen body kits.. has anyone bought from any of the sellers that they can recommend.. see i dont want to have to go through bs with making it fit.. i just want it to be ready for paint and install.. any help

I saw was looking into the roush mustang style bar on ebay for $469 with free shipping .. I love it cause it has the brakelight .. wondering if tan would be better than a black one since my interior is tan.. and also anyone know of a better price out there..

ohh one last thing I am bidding on a speedster tonneau cover for my mustang on ebay and it is at 66 currently with 100 shipping so if i can get it for 200 total it would be a bargain.. it is a two piece and it is already white so i would save some time and money there.. what do you guys think? i dont know if this post belongs here but i would like as much help as i can... thanks give me some opinions.. good or bad will be accepted..

here is some pics of another car that looks like mine if i had my styling bar.. can someone chop them and add a stripe that woulg go with the tan top and interior.. drop it.. body kit it.. whatever..

Search this Thread