New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

'03 Terminator Value Help

Old 10-29-2016, 11:14 AM
Adova

Default '03 Terminator Value Help

Hi all - I am a new to the forums and a relative noob to the late model mustangs and have been spending a lot of time just getting my head around all of the options. I ran across this local CL ad for a 2003 Convertible Cobra Terminator. Can you please give your best guess at a reasonable value?

**************** From Ad ******************

03 Kenne Bell Terminator COBRA RED VERT Over 700HP

2003 Mustang Cobra, " Terminator" Just passed emissions

Performance upgrades:
2.6 Kenne Bell Supercharger
Off road X-pipe/ Borla Attacks
Also have catted X-pipe with Flowmasters
H&R Suspension
upgraded cooling system
Stage 3 Cams
Stage 2 Clutch
Oversized injectors and MAF
Kenne Bell booster pump
cold air intake
Accel Coil packs
dyno tuned on 93 octane
Aggressive street 4 wheel alignment set up

The car is an absolute BEAST, but still very streetable. Its the most fun you can possibly have in a vehicle. This termi is in very good shape with almost new tires. It also has Recaro racing seats with harnesses, indash dvd and a world class t56 6 speed transmission. I have owned many cobras and I take very good care of them, these 4.6l engines are bulletproof and I change the oil every 500 miles with Royal purple synthetic. Blower oil is changed regularly as well. The soft top is also in great shape. These cars compete with $100,000 vettes,vipers etc for a fraction of the cost. This is the right cobra in the right color. There was not many 03 red convertibles made. Call anytime with questions, no joy rides, this car is extremely fast. There is over 50k in this race car.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:02 PM
Adova

I forgot to mention - 72k miles...
Old 10-30-2016, 10:56 AM

So intake, exhaust, cams, blower, springs, wheels, and a tune? No way that adds up to $50,000 in upgrades. Overall I think it is worth $17,500. You don't get your money back on performance parts when you sell your car.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:44 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum.

I'm no expert on these cars either, but from comparable local ads I've seen, 23k-30k asking prices is normal.

What's the asking price on that one ?

Search this Thread