New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

1966 Mustang Value

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 05:17 PM
fletch4

Cool 1966 Mustang Value

I know people ask all the time and the answer is "it depends" but I will try anyways. I came across pretty good find and bought it.

A 1966 Mustang convertible Sprint. Manual trans mission with 84K miles. However this car is absolutely mint, No rust , perfect chrome, original right down to original metal wipers and original spare in the trunk. The car has the complete Sprint package ( 6 cylinder Chrome air cleaner) Center console with light package, wire wheels with blue medallions. A very very clean black interior, power top. Everything works fine, runs great . This is absolutely 100% original . The only issue is the burgundy paint is faded from some overzealous buffing by the owner. I am thinking of a repaint in the original color. Has the pin strip, no rear quarter panel chrome.So it is a true sprint.

Can't find any value on Hagerty etc. Any help would be welcome

Thanks

Fletch4
Old 06-08-2017, 01:30 PM
movielover40
4th Gear Member

Value depends on several factors. You can look in Hemmings etc. for what others are asking. What people are asking and what they sell it for can be quite a difference. Look on ebay, etc.

Congrats on your purchase.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:31 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Mustang.

Sorry I can't help you with the value, but maybe someone in the Classics tech section might know more.

Good luck