New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Advise

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 09:35 PM
MicahWalton

Default Advise

Hey!
So, I own a 2013 V6 Mustang. I want to improve the handling and speed of the car. Im not that big into cars yet, so any advise will be considered deeply. I heard Camshafts will help with horse power and Roll Bars for handling. But, I wanted to ask before I make a semi-expensive purchase. Also, if you could possibly link websites to purchase from it would be helpful. Currently, im on AmericanMuscle.com but, if theres other websites with the same product for a cheaper price that'll be helpful!
Old 07-26-2017, 06:11 PM
movielover40
4th Gear Member

My advice would be to start saving your money and trade up for a GT down the road in a year or so.

Best of luck to you.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:49 PM
Daniel Aguilar

Hey! Nice car!
I really like Americanmuscle.com it's got a really good costumer service and the products are good. Sometimes eBay has cheaper options tho... (Not talking about lower quality, talking about the same price but different price and seller), I got my Pypes mid muffler from eBay, everything else on AM!

I would advise getting a cold air intake, with a tuner. Also upgrade you exhaust, if you are low on money just at least try to get a cat back exhaust, if money is not a problem or maybe for later down the road, you can change the headers, and cats too; it will improve performance and make your car sound awesome!!
If you want a faster acceleration you can get new gears (3.73 or 4.10), change throttle body but not too big.

Now if you have some big bucks you can get it supercharged or turboed 😈 that would make the car a more fun toy that it already is!

Hope this helps, let me know if I can help with any question of a mod that I named or something haha enjoy the car man!