New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from the North Coast

Old 08-27-2017, 10:21 PM
Stangzilla316

Default Hello from the North Coast

Hello everyone. I'm Chuck and decided it was time to join the forum. I live just east of Cleveland, Ohio and I own a 2005 Mustang 4.0 convertible. It's fast enough for this guy but I have been doing quite a few mods to it over the last year. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to contributing here
Old 08-28-2017, 06:51 AM
JimC

Welcome. I get over your way every spring. We have a group that rents Thompson Raceway - we stay in Geneva and the party starts on Thursday and we race all day on Friday, then usually do something together on Saturday (we have a group who claim to be already committed to doing a sky dive with 2 of us on Saturday in 2018).

You'll have to come on out when it happens. The group started out with all 4.0 owners.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:06 AM
Stangzilla316

Default Thanks

Hi Jim, thank you for the welcome. I used to spend a lot of time over at Thompson raceway in my younger years. I haven't been to Geneva in more than a few years either. It does sound like a good time though so please let me know when it's going to happen next year. Thanks again for the welcome.

Search this Thread