New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 07:36 PM
wvisker

Default New Member

Hi, my name is Wyatt. I'm new to forums but i decided that it'd be a helpful place for me to learn and read about other cars similar to mine. I'm 18 years old and bought my 1968 Mustang as soon as i got my permit. At the time I didn't know much at all how to work on it but over the last couple years I've figured a lot out for myself. I'm getting close to having the car complete but am having some issues. Any help is much appreciated.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:05 AM
imp
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by wvisker
Hi, my name is Wyatt. I'm new to forums but i decided that it'd be a helpful place for me to learn and read about other cars similar to mine. I'm 18 years old and bought my 1968 Mustang as soon as i got my permit. At the time I didn't know much at all how to work on it but over the last couple years I've figured a lot out for myself. I'm getting close to having the car complete but am having some issues. Any help is much appreciated.
Hi, and welcome! We gotta know what the issues are to help out. I had a '67 and a '68, long ago, and converted a '68 pre-Mach I to EFI. If you would like, just ask, I have a few pics of the result.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:06 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. You've definitely come to the right place if you want to learn more about your Stang and be able to fix it yourself, it's never too late to learn new skills.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:16 AM
96t-bird
5th Gear Member

Welcome.