New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New here

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Ryan47

Default New here

Hey y'all. Just joined the forum. Already made a post in the 4.6 tech thread. Don't currently have a stang..sad face. Will be buying one in the next month or so. My picture is from the first one that I owned. Had a 2000 GT for my first car. Had an exhaust, a tune, and a CAI. Nothing spectacular. My second was an 88 5.0 Had a 347 stroker put in it and a whole slew of other mods. Fast forward a year and it was vandalised. Hood was stolen, front seats, door panels, top and headliner was cut, sideview mirrors smashed out, wiring harness ripped out. Needless to say I was upset. I had poured $10,000 into this car and I had nothing to show for. Ended up getting rid of it and have regretted it ever since. Fast forward 10 years later and have finally talked the wife into letting me buy another one. Anyway, I'm super excited to be getting back into the mustang community and am glad to be here on the forum with other like minded people.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Forist Van Johnson

Welcome Aboard.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:32 PM
96t-bird
5th Gear Member

Welcome.