New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello,

Old 12-17-2005, 02:34 PM
WhItEvEnOm
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Hello,

im with blowns281........I looked im my newspaper and found my mustang for a hell of a deal 97 ford mustang 3.8L great condition for only 2900.....but as far as the 99+ GT you might get luck enough to find one around 10,000 but most of them sell for much higher...plus like rock the pony said your insurnce is gonna kill you alnog with filling the V8 pony up with fuel........Good luck and welcome to the forum
Old 12-17-2005, 02:45 PM
stangchic
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: redass02gt

look out for that guy c/note, I hear he goes after underaged girls on a daily basis. I hear he's insane, too. probably would hump your car if he could get near it.
Who is C/NOTE? And does he have lots of money.? Whats he look like?
Old 12-17-2005, 02:58 PM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: stangchic

look out for that guy c/note, I hear he goes after underaged girls on a daily basis. I hear he's insane, too. probably would hump your car if he could get near it.
C/Note is made of money, but he doesn't need it, when he wants something he just takes it. no one knows how he looks, when you try to look at him all you see is a huge beam of blinding light and rainbows.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:11 PM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: stangchic

say babby here i am .iam the devil.

Search this Thread