New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 06:55 AM
derelicte

Default Hello

hello hello... as you can see i'm new here.. I've actually been frequenting these forums as a guest for about the past month... but i have decided to join. I've noticed alot of you being very very helpful.. and i'm sure i'll need advice sooner or later with my car. Well, my name is Darick.. hence the name Derelicte.. that became my nickname after Zoolander came out... so yeah. My friends will never let me live it down. I'm 27 and live in California. My car is a 99 Mustang v6.. and yes it's automatic. I don't know how to drive manual. I have a short attention span and i'm sure i'd find a way to screw it up. I bought this car in March of 05.. and i love it. I'll post pics of it soon.. i don't have any recent ones.. So far i've put a CAI from mustangtuning, dual exhaust, and a performance chip i got for christmas. I just purchased an asp underdrive pulley and belt from stangsuspension. I'll hopefully have that next week. Then the gears will be last. Well anyways, i have questions but i'll ask them elsewhere.. just wanted to introduce myself.

Darick
Old 01-06-2006, 12:48 PM
nitrous_bob
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Hello

cool, welcome to the forum
Old 01-06-2006, 04:56 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Hello

Hey man, welcome! I guess you fit the same category as me-- with an auto because I can't drive a manual. Well, I can, but I've never driven one out and about so I got an auto when I got my stang a couple years back.

It's all good though, a stang is a stang.

Come on over to the v6 section-- lots of info and nice stangs to look at.