New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 10:21 PM
snakeater98

Default Hello Everyone

Hello to all.
My name is Matt, I currently live in Central Florida. I do not own a Mustang just yet. I was wanting an '03 Cobra, but then decided on a '99-'04 GT (more bang for buck) But, my plans fell through. So for now, I am stuck driving my 1998 Ranger (2.5L, reg. cab, 5-speed, short bed). I've had it for a year, and have done a little bit to it, but nowhere near done. Not that it matters to the die hard stang fans out there, but I'm sure there are a few mini-truckers here... So here are the mods.

Mods to date:
Intake, Full Exhaust, Gunmetal Cobra R wheels, BFG 255/50/17's all around, Blackouts for headlights and taillights.

Future mods:
331ci Engine swap[sm=gears.gif], Tons of suspension work, Shaved doors and tailgate, Rollpan, 15gal. Fuel cell, Battery relocation, Nitrous, With possibility of running a turbo or supercharger, and much more.

Thanks guys.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:55 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll land your dream stang here soon one day... we all have to start small in the beginning anyways.

Post some pics of your truck-- I appreciate a nice lookin truck and my man would love to see the pics... he's thinking of getting another ranger actually.