North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

N.E.D guys read this!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
jpc
2nd Gear Member

Default N.E.D guys read this!

Hey guys hows it going, just read this article and figured I would link it here. Looks like all the local police forces and state police are going to be cracking down on everything.. with a program called operation R.A.C.E. Is it just me or do they always seam to be coming down on the cars, import or domestics. When every other Harley that crosses my path loosens the fillings in my teeth. How about taking operation RACE and its resources and bring it to laconia and write up equipment violations on about 50,000 illegal bikes during the next couple of weeks.."No thats to easy, we'll going to get that kid with the fart pipe and has his dropped supension" I like the part about clocking some speeders going 100, jesus you ever travel the spaulding turnpike any weekday morning you have to go 80 just to keep up with the traffic or you'll get pushed out of the way... so heads up out there..

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/0...ews/106586.htm
Old 06-07-2006, 06:11 PM
4.698GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: N.E.D guys read this!

Dont worry, funding issues will most likely hamper this out severely.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Obsol3te
6th Gear Member

Heard about this a while ago, don't think theyre going to do it.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Im so sick of this law enforcement bull ****. If you know of any state trooper i can sit down and have a nice long talk with let me know. Im so sick of their ****. I get pulled over by one cop for my exhaust, doesnt say anything about how low my car is, doesnt say anytihng about my catalytic converters that ARE NOT There, nothing about my front clear lights. But then i talk to a cop driving by and tells me after i get out how nice it sounds and good job. WTF is wrong with enforcement!!! Get a life, stick to all the same rules and regulations. Dont give me a ticket for loud exhaust and the next time im following you and youre behind a bike that i can clearly hear beyond my radio! and dont do anything!!!

They need to get their **** straight. They give us **** for NOT HARMING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! But when i drive over one of their ****ty ****ing manhole covers and it ripps my brand new ****ing catback exhaust off.... dont tell me there isnt anytihng you can do because it was painted ****ing orange. I bought my 1991 Mustang 5.0 a while back, had exhaust and i beat that old girl for all she had each and every day. In highschool i did burnouts in the parking lot. And the officer at school was outside the entire time. What im getting at is what the **** changed since then.............. FAST AND FURIOUS. Thats what happend. Its such bull****, ever since that movie came out.... RICERS R US. They are everywhere, and when ever i get pulled over for something stupid. They always go by and the first thing the cop tells me.

"You know Mr. Boston.... its not everyday i get to pull over a Mustang. Its normally those kids. BUt dont worry.... i'll be sitting at the school road waiting for them to fly down it. "

Thats not a lie, exactly what he told me. I mean im making it sound like i get pulled over everyday. But its not like that. But when i do its for something stupid. I hate it. My dad used to race people in the middle of town, put headers and dumps on, nitrous, superchargers, no hood. But do you think the cops worried... heck no. Cause they didnt cause trouble. Who cares if the roads were covered in rubber........ The police had better things to worry about.

My friends across the USA.... they laugh at me. They have a great driving record, with faster cars than i have and they have daily street racing and you know what the police do? They go find the people dealing drugs, the people causing REAL ****ING problems. Not out harassing the kids with their toys..

When was the last time you were driving and near crashed, or thought to youreself... man i should slow down or i might cause an accident. Sure i get on my car from stop lights... IM IN FRONT who will i hurt ripping on my car into 3rd and letting off.... oh yeah im only doing 40mph. Im a 35. Thats SOOOOOOOOOOO wrong ? NOPE. I dont think so. When youre driving down the road and see another Stang or maro go by.... you give the thumbs up or maybe rev. You dont loook in discust and think... that thing sounds horrible and it looks stupid. And when was the last time you toook youre beautiful car out that you love alot and got passed by some ****** in an import doing 90mph on the highway and you just think to youreself. What a loser.

They make everyone else have to worry about how loud their exhaust is. And THat stupid article says.... the biggest target is the people with their high performance machines drag racing ???? NOT. Its these homo import kids.

If the law starts cracking down HARD and picking up every little thing.... Ford/Chevy/Dodge will stop making high performance cars due to the fact that you CANT mod them. Its not gonna be fun to drive to youre local strip and race youre buddy and have fun. N one will buy them anymore. And then the import kids will put body kits on and think they are cool.... cause its legal. MAybe not the fart cans anymore.... but who cares. Either way it pisses me off to think i cant have fun with my car anymore.

Im done rambling.... Stupid **** pissed me off though. [:@]

Matt
Old 06-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

This i just got i **** you not. THIS ADD TO THE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...0-3e16cd1ac27d
Old 06-08-2006, 06:28 AM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

gay as aids i tell you

while some innocent girl is out getting raped im getting a ticket for "harse noise". last week a cop was giving me **** and i brought that up and then added "you honestly have nothing better to do?" and he tells me he was going to throw me in jail for being loud. btw my car was parked and i ended up getting a $15 dollar parking ticket for my *** end hanging on the curb. this was at 3 am. like honestly whos out walking at that time anyways. not to mention it took him like 30 minutes to get out of there. what a waste of time when maybe real police work could have done. i know one of these days im gonna snap and end up in big big trouble.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Obsol3te
6th Gear Member

Just dont do what my friend did.
Punched a cop directly in the throat, really wish I was there to see that one.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Im with you Dilo. I have mentioned " Dont you have anything better to be doing" that too. They cant ever think of a comeback though. they just walk away. And im sure they are smiling. But who cares.

I know my limit on who i direct my anger at.... and right now im 4 weeks deep into a cycle of test.... and im REALLY glad im not driving the Mustang. Im trying REALLY hard not to loose it... with anyone. but god its soooooooooo hard.

Kyle, punched a cop in the throat!! thats amazing. youre buddy needs a medal of honor. haha. It really wouldnt be that hard to kick a cops *** where i live. Maybe i might try it..... but either i'll go to jail and get my *** kicked by like 6 cops who arrest me. Or i will be living in the woods for a LONG time. haha. And when its dark i will walk to Kyles house.... but he might call the cops on me. haha.

So yeah. It was in fosters newspaper and in portsmouth. Im 100% sure they are doing this kyle. So dont doubt it. But seriously.... Officers..... leave us domestic people alone. Go after the kids with HUGE exhaust and make excessive noise. They stay at 90 decibles all the time.... we are only at 90 decibles when we are hammering it... at the track.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:20 AM
dajawu
2nd Gear Member

Honestly if I start getting pulled over everytime I leave the track, I won't go anymore. Last time I went they told us that if we didn't take out numbers off our car we would get pulled over for obstruction of view or some poop like that. Never happend before....
Old 06-09-2006, 04:00 AM
RICAKILLA
2nd Gear Member

cops suck..... they are bored and jealous of the fact that we can have nice ****..

Quick Reply: N.E.D guys read this!