Notices
S197 Shelby Section This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the latest installment of the Shelby Mustangs; the Shelby GT, the CS6, and the awesome GT500.

You want 711RWHP....come and get it..

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 10:38 PM
stlcardsfanp
1st Gear Member

That Shelby is ok...he shoulda gone with the 3.4L whipple supercharger. I have a buddy with that, he's making 858 rwhp
Old 07-11-2009, 11:08 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stlcardsfanp
That Shelby is ok...he shoulda gone with the 3.4L whipple supercharger. I have a buddy with that, he's making 858 rwhp
Wow that is awesome!!! But only 858 rwhp? I know of a few with kenne belles some with ported tvs and some with twin turbo set ups all exceeding 900 rwhp and couple exceeding 1000rwhp.... However with all respect what the heck relevance does any of this have to do with this thread about a person looking to advise people about a buddy of his car that is for sale.... Absolutely nothing... I did not post this to compare numbers but thanks for telling us about your buddies gt500 with the 3.4 whipple... Is he selling it too or was this simply a post to just compare manhood sizes
Old 07-12-2009, 02:40 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Originally Posted by cheftjpeck
Wow that is awesome!!! But only 858 rwhp? I know of a few with kenne belles some with ported tvs and some with twin turbo set ups all exceeding 900 rwhp and couple exceeding 1000rwhp.... However with all respect what the heck relevance does any of this have to do with this thread about a person looking to advise people about a buddy of his car that is for sale.... Absolutely nothing... I did not post this to compare numbers but thanks for telling us about your buddies gt500 with the 3.4 whipple... Is he selling it too or was this simply a post to just compare manhood sizes
Hope I dont have to wait too long for this answer or I might have to go
Old 07-12-2009, 08:01 AM
stlcardsfanp
1st Gear Member

Just saying, it woulda been sweet going with the 3.4. When you're already pushing over 700 horses, that 3.4 woulda been sweet for you and not that much more money....
Old 07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stlcardsfanp
Just saying, it woulda been sweet going with the 3.4. When you're already pushing over 700 horses, that 3.4 woulda been sweet for you and not that much more money....
ok...so no relevance and simply a manhood comparison then is what you are saying..

thank you....just for the record...it would not have been sweet for ME..as its not my car
secondly....the 3.4 whipple is a beast there is no doubt in the world...HOWEVER....the TVS is also a great unit....the KB's are great and the Helion TT unit is great as well...all of them with the right setup can match and exceed your buddies car RWHP with ease. so lets not turn this thread into whose is bigger....I am not meaning to be disrespectful in any way...however simply going to a thread and saying what you said is irrelevant...think of it this way..think of you have a friend who is selling a blue widget and you post it to let people know...then I come on here and say...yeah that blue widget is ok...BUT MAN too bad you dont have the RED WIDGET with the double flux capacitor like my buddy...his can peel an orange too?
how would that benefit or add to the thread in anyway except to downgrade the blue widget based on my opinion and not help the case or even add to the case in anyway?
just some food for thought........
Old 07-14-2009, 11:13 PM
yc420
2nd Gear Member

umm this is off topic, but how do you know what color of what your Shelby is etc. etc.?
Old 07-15-2009, 09:35 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Red face

Originally Posted by yc420
umm this is off topic, but how do you know what color of what your Shelby is etc. etc.?
It is kept track by svt and ford. Once they have completed the build for a model year then you can request the info and get a certificate for $40
Old 07-15-2009, 10:59 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

It is kept track by svt and ford. Once they have completed the build for a model year then you can request the info and get a certificate for $40
I know this is OT, but I think I am going to get one of these...
Old 07-15-2009, 12:18 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

you forgot the bottom line.......how much?
711 rwhp is very respectable, heck thats way more than what i have. lol.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:34 PM
yc420
2nd Gear Member

any info on where/how to request it? Are there any ups or downs to doing this? I read in another thread that someone was selling their Shelby and they said it was never "registered" so I don't know they meant by that.

Thanks, sorry for hi-jacking.

Quick Reply: You want 711RWHP....come and get it..