Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

2005-7 Saleen & Roush Front License Plate Bracket - READ HERE FIRST!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 12:23 PM
torqjnky
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 2005-7 Saleen & Roush Front License Plate Bracket - READ HERE FIRST!

I am working with someone to geta bracketmade for a 2002 Saleen. This bracket shouldfitall older model Mustangs. I should have something in the next couple of days. Hey guys the website is up. Check it out. www.ccmustangbrackets.com.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:17 PM
06roushv6
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 2005-7 Saleen & Roush Front License Plate Bracket - READ HERE FIRST!

just wanted to post that i have the bracket on my 06 roush front end, it is PERFECT!!! plus craig has great customer service
Old 01-13-2008, 09:26 AM
redpony07
1st Gear Member

Hey All

Just purchased a 2007 sc281 from guess who...Craig so my car came with the brackets. I would not hesitate to deal with him in any way yes I second all the kudos bestoyed on him Isaw personally the effort he makes to supply a great product and I agree with the ax lets send a little business to a stang owner and very good guy.

Russell
Old 01-13-2008, 09:32 AM
torqjnky
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Russell, your new car will always be the photo at the top of the home page on my website, www.ccmustangbrackets.com. Glad you are enjoying your new toy. My Cobra is about to undergo a power upgrade of huge proportions. I can't wait. Summer should be fun. Enjoy your new hot rod!

Craig
Old 01-14-2008, 10:04 AM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Craig - not that I anticipate a ton of vanity business out my club (we don't require front plates) but I will link up your website on our club website
Old 01-14-2008, 06:19 PM
torqjnky
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Jason, email me a link to your clubs website and a logo and I will add them to my site under the "Links" page. It will at least get you some hits. Thanks again.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:31 PM
VistablueDrew
1st Gear Member

For those that have to put a bracket on their car, here is another one. I personally like this one because it folds down and slides underneath the front bumper when you dont want to use it.
Excellent for car shows, racing , etc.

Moss Mustangs offers it for almost 50bucks.
www.mossmustang.com part #904-885
Old 01-18-2008, 04:18 PM
torqjnky
2nd Gear Member

Call me partial. The Saleen already sits low in the front. The Moss Mustang bracket mounts inthe perfect place to get ripped off by the first curb you pull up to close to. Imagine the damage itmight cause whenyourip those screws out of your fasica. I saw one on a GT500 at a recent car show andIMO it looks terrible mounted off to either side of the car. If mounted in the middle/front of the carit blocks air flow to the lower heat exchangerwhen in the raised position. Oh, and you still have to drill holes in your car to mount it. Just my $.02.It's cool that we have choices in life.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:29 PM
VistablueDrew
1st Gear Member

The only holes that are drilled are under neath. I had it on my oem bumper on my 07 Gt and looked great. Then I hit a deer and needless to day the car is being fixed. I ordered a new one with a ROUSH fascia and chin spoiler. Dont expect any clearance issues.
I will be adding a supercharge and I am not worried about the blockage. When you run it at the track, u flip it to the down position.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:36 PM
torqjnky
2nd Gear Member

Like I said, its great that we all have choices. Glad you are happy with yours. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: 2005-7 Saleen & Roush Front License Plate Bracket - READ HERE FIRST!