Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

-:|:- 1990 GT - - - Supercharged -:|:-

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 08:56 PM
DreamingsDone

Default -:|:- 1990 GT - - - Supercharged -:|:-

Hi folks,

Besides just posting my stang on eBay, I thought I'd also post it here on the forums just in case anyone may be interested in it? Below, you will find all of the information that can be found in my auction's description on eBay. Also, here is a direct link to that auction which ends this Sunday evening (08/13/06): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...spagenameZWDVW

As you can see from the pictures and from reading the description, this car is going to most definitely make someone a happy camper. She's absolutely beautiful, and counting the cost for what I paid for her back in 1996, I've easily spent over 32 grand in the car in the past 10+ years. I'm definitely not asking that much for her though! But, if you would be interested in what I'm hoping to get out of it, just please feel free to shoot me an email at: Inmateandy37927@aol.com

And please....only email me if you are seriously interested in maybe buying it. It isn't that I'm a rude person or that I don't want to chat with you; it's just that I don't feel like replying back to 587 emails all asking the same thing! [&:]

I do appreciate you all taking the time though in checking out my car and wish me good luck in selling it!

All the best,

Andy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I purchased this 1990 25th Anniversary Mustang from my Uncle back in May of ’96. He purchased the car 5 years before – used - from Gene Latta Ford out of Hanover, PA.

http://www.genelattaford.com/pages/p...0&content=edit

The car has been garaged kept by both my uncle and myself for the past 15 years, has never been smoked in since I’ve owned it, and has always had a fresh coat of wax on her since day one.

This IS NOT a daily driver! Unless you feel like spending some 80 bucks a week on 93 octane gas! What it is however, is ONE BAD MAMBA JAMBA street/strip car. I’ve never had her dynoed or down the track, but the engine professional’s that did all the motor work predicted that she should run anywhere between 10.50’s to 10.80’s? That’s on regular pump gas and ran exactly the same way that she’s run on the street right now.

I do honestly hate to get rid of her, but it’s just that I now have waaaaaay too many other new projects in my life and this awesome ride would definitely make someone else a whole lot more happier than it’s currently making me.

And not to throw in some persuasive sales pitch, but whoever gets this car IS getting one heckuva sweet deal. The motor is super fresh (less than 500 miles) and this thing is scary fast. I do not recommend this car for a 16-year-old that just got his license. Even with the best of tires, she’ll still get squirrely if you happen to get a little careless. (Or if you want to have a little fun : )

As you may notice in the pictures, the back seats are no longer in the car; but, I do still have the back seats and all of their mounting hardware for if the winning bidder would like to put them back in when they get it. I’ll also be throwing in: an X-Pipe; a Line Lock; the stock rear GT bumper cover; the stock front GT bumper cover; the stock hood; the stock exhaust (with catalytic converters); and a slew of other small factory parts that I’ve taken off the car in the past 10 years.

The only minor flaws that I know of on the car or that has ever occurred to the car, is one cigeratte burn to the inside of the driver’s side sun visor, which was ignorantly done by someone one day when I left my windows halfway down at the mall. The driver’s side front fender was once bumped in to by some drunk, SOB in a truck when I was shooting pool leagues one night at a local bar. And lastly, the speedometer cable got pinched and snapped in half on me about 4 years ago when I was changing over exhaust systems for the state emissions test. I do however have a brand new speedo cable still in the box that just needs to be installed. Other then those three semi-small things, the car is completely in dandy shape and ready to run!

I just changed the oil in her last Saturday (Castrol SYNTEC Blend 20W-50, w/K&N Performance Gold Oil Filter), put in all new transmission fluid (Castrol MERCON V), and also installed a brand new Autocraft Silver battery. I also have a brand new set of 8 Autolite AR103s gapped @ .032 for when it comes time to change the plugs. And yet on one more note, I had the 8.8 rear rebuilt about two years ago with all new clutch packs, shims, and friction modifier.

Below, you will find a healthy list of pretty much all of this Stang’s modifications. I put all the prices next to the mods for what I roughly paid for them at the time. I didn’t include any sales tax, shipping/handling/freight, paint and labor for having all four of the body pieces shot, exhaust work, head work, the labor for having the transmission “beefed up” and the labor for having a majority of the modifications installed. Adding up all of those 7 things I guess you could probably easily tack on another $4,000.00-$6,000.00 to the grand total of $20,655.00 just in modifications alone.

I’ll also be throwing in the plethora of receipts for the pony that I’ve saved up and kept in a folder for the past 10+ years. Oh…and did I mention that she’s supercharged and sounds like a Blue Angel coming down the street? =^ )

Modifications

302 bored .30 over to a 306, 9:1 Compression, Double Valve Springs, Forged Pistons, ARP Head Studs = $1,100.00

GT-40 "Turbo Swirl" Aluminum Heads (Fully Ported & Polished) w/Fel-Pro Loc-Wire Head Gaskets = $1,300.00

1.7 Crane Gold Race Roller Rockers = $325.00

Competition Cams Blower Cam - .544/.544 | 224/230 = $105.00

Ford Racing High Volume Oil Pump Kit = $50.00

Edelbrock Performer Lower Intake (Fully Ported & Polished) = $250.00

Edelbrock Performer RPM Upper Intake = $300.00

Ford Motorsport Aluminum 3 Row Radiator & 4 Bottles of Water Wetter = $285.00

Goodyear Radiator Hoses (Blue) = $50.00

Ford Motorsport Chrome Oil Breather Cap = $15.00

Taylor 10.4mm Ignition Wires = $90.00

NGK TR6 Spark Plugs gapped @ .032 = $30.00

Jacobs Energy Ignition Coil = $40.00

MSD 6AL Ignition Box = $190.00