5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

94 GT Value Estimate Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 12:45 AM
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

Default 94 GT Value Estimate Opinions

I recently traded for a '94 GT that I'd love to keep but circumstances are telling me I need to sell it. Looking for some opinions on what I should ask for it.
The car is a couple of owners removed form the mod installer so I don't know all the particulars but the main options are obvious.
94 GT 5-spd, Hurst Shifter, 87K, Clean in/out. Red - repaint is maybe 5 years old, body/undercarriage solid.
Gray Leather interior is very nice, very minor wear. Power Windows/locks. Gauge Pod on Dash w/ Autometer Oil & Water.
3.73's in the rear. Clutch seems like it was upgraded by not sure
Explorer Upper and I assume lower, not sure about the heads.
BFG Comp2's on 17x10 SVE Wheels.
Pypes Off-road H-pipe, mufflers and tail pipes.
Has an adjustable setting Tuner but I don't know who's or what.
New Fuel Pump & stock rated injectors.
AC is not working, Intake mod work is sloppy and needs redone as gaskets are leaking a bit.
Thanks for the opinions!
Old 06-05-2017, 07:52 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Around my area, a clean, lightly modded SN is usually in 3 - 5k area. That's asking price and they're usually not hot sellers at that price.

Good luck with your sale. Hope to see you back in a stang soon.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:15 AM
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

Thanks peel for the feedback! Don't worry I won't be out of the game I'm just overly indulged and overly extended at the moment
I took it out to the the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA over the weekend. I transferred my '05's pre-registration and put it on the show field. Your not suppose to put for sale signs in the show cars but I put a print out up in the rear window with a $3,650 obo asking price. So it wasn't exactly maximized advertising. The feedback I got was it was priced fairly and a few people are passing it on to someone they know who is looking. Problem is the more I talk to people about it the less I want to sell it!
Old 06-06-2017, 06:45 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

That would sell at that price around me. And yes, it's hard to let go at times lol.

Good luck