South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

"Freak Show"

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 09:45 AM
blazinyellowbeast
2nd Gear Member

Default "Freak Show"

Anyone plan on going to the Freak Show in North Carolina this year?
Old 10-06-2006, 09:58 PM
stangc83
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: "Freak Show"

when is the freakshow?
where is it??
Old 10-08-2006, 09:31 PM
blazinyellowbeast
2nd Gear Member

Its in Wilson this year, has been in kinston since it started but had to move this year because it has gotten so big. Starts Thursday Oct 19 goes through Sunday the 22. If you like car shows and getting wild you will love the Freak Show.
Freak Show
Old 10-11-2006, 11:35 PM
ryan1994mustang
4th Gear Member

i wouldnt go to that if my life depended on it. i live in kinston and have had to put up with that crap for the past few years. It looks like a big fast and furious movie tryout. there are very few decent domestic cars out there. If you like to party, then its great, but from the car show aspect of it, its great. Lots of chicks getting crazy out there too. It is a whole weekend long, and most people just camp out at the show and drink the whole time. you can go to www.dropjawmag.com and check out some of the pics from last year.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:37 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

I live on the southern border... there's enuf freak shows here... [8D]
Old 10-12-2006, 03:51 PM
blazinyellowbeast
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ryan1994mustang

i wouldnt go to that if my life depended on it. i live in kinston and have had to put up with that crap for the past few years. It looks like a big fast and furious movie tryout. there are very few decent domestic cars out there. If you like to party, then its great, but from the car show aspect of it, its great. Lots of chicks getting crazy out there too. It is a whole weekend long, and most people just camp out at the show and drink the whole time. you can go to www.dropjawmag.com and check out some of the pics from last year.
Yeah, there will def be alot of "fast and furious" types there. But still alot of nice cars and trucks will be there as well. And of course alot of naked women, beer, naked women, freaks, naked women. Haha, I took my car the first year I went, haven't took it back since. I just go to "soak" up the scenery and have a good time.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:28 PM
ryan1994mustang
4th Gear Member

there is no way i would take my car to it. it would stick out like a sore thumb, because it is actaully recognizable as a mustang. yeah they have some jacked up trucks too, and have a mud slingin comp or something like that. but basically the only reason for going would be for the naked women and the partying. i saw on the website that they arent allowing any outside alcohol through the gates. i guess it changed since they moved it to wilson. thats gonna suck to have to buy it all there. i think that will kill alot of people off from going.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:54 PM
blazinyellowbeast
2nd Gear Member

Hadn't noticed the "no outside beer" till you pointed it out. Yeah, thats gonna suck. Probably will disapoint alot of people. I had some good comments the year I took my car, like I said b4 there is the fast and furious crowd and the trucking crowd but to me it doesn't matter. If the car/truck is done in a tasteful way and has good work in it then its all good. To me a ricer can drive a mustang just as well as a civic or whatever. But I will be sure to take some pics incase anyone would like to see em. I imagine you seen enough of them in Kinston.