South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Stephen Forrest in Apex, North Carolina = RIPOFF!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 07:49 AM
ssj50driver

Default Stephen Forrest in Apex, North Carolina = RIPOFF!

Everyone,

I am here to warn people around the North Carolina area. Stephen Forrest (of velocity turbo systems - old company) opened up a shop in Apex North Carolina ~ probably in someone else's garage. He is a scam artist and has taken money and ran. He also has sold products he claims as better than OEM and were clearly not. His old company's name is Velocity Turbo Systems or VTS as in the logo.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...systems-3.html

http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/in...690#msg1457690

The guy was sight sponsors on many ford mustang sites and took money and ran. He is a scam artist snake oil salesman. He will talk your ear off and take your money with a smile on his face. Then he moves and does it again. He is located in Apex, North Carolina.

His old shop address (where his mother currently lives~nice house too)is this:
Stephen Forrest
8421 Wyndridge Dr
Apex, NC 27539

His current cell phone number is:
919-422-9891

He has the same voicemail setup where it says his name is Zhavarian Zhalou or some crap. It is the same as when I was talking to him before. Make fun of us who got scammed by him all you want but you are empowering scam artists if that's what you do. So therefore you would be an idiot. I hope no one else gets scammed by this con man. Anyone wants to talk about this pm me.

Thanks,
Troy
Old 02-18-2011, 09:45 AM
yank194
1st Gear Member

Give examples of what he scammed you or others on.

I don't think anyone will make fun of you BC spreading the word on a corrupt performance shop is fine as long as it is done to warn others and not in a malicious manner. Others appreciate it.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:05 AM
ssj50driver

Some of the examples are in the links above. Those are more along the lines of false promises and false claims of power and efficiency increases. Brian at B&G will and has commented on the matter on the turboforums which is what I have linked in the above. He did not deliver my parts and I cannot get a hold of him. He has the same cell phone number and has held my money for over a year now. I told him I wanted it back and he said he couldn't do that and to just wait for the parts. I told him I wanted the shop where my car is at paid now and he said he'd see what he can do..... Still never got a response back from him. He now has a new shop in Apex according to his mother's boyfriend that my friend (in the Army) went to talk to. Laura Forrest was a co-owner of that company and her name is on all of the paypal receipts as well as Stephen Forrest's. Jake, went in my place since I live in Ohio and in a non-threatening matter asked to get a hold of Stephen. The boyfriend called Stephen while my friend was here and told him my name and phone number (which is still the same) and to call me that day. I never got a call or email back. He is a scam artist. He talks a great game.... I will admit. I fell for it.