StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

HID's & Projectors

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 03:55 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Default HID's & Projectors

Hey guys, I was wondering if I can get a set of Standar Smoked projectors with 6k bulbs in both the high and low beam housings. I'd also like them to come with teh "smoked" tint already on them as well.

If this is possible, what would it run me?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:59 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

Default RE: HID's & Projectors

ORIGINAL: RyansQuick6

Hey guys, I was wondering if I can get a set of Standar Smoked projectors with 6k bulbs in both the high and low beam housings. I'd also like them to come with teh "smoked" tint already on them as well.

If this is possible, what would it run me?
Hi Ryan, adding the high beam HID is not possible with the standard smoked projector housing. We've accomplished the install with the dual halo projectors. The HIDs in just the low projector is more than enough lighting though. If you wanted to get the package, I can throw in the headlight tint for free. If you did purchase the package, just put in the order notes section that you spoke with Matt and he authorized the free headlight tint. Be sure to tell us if you want smoked or blackout. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2008, 04:27 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

That sounds absolutely terrific, but, jus to make sure we're on the same page.

This kitwith the "smoked housing" is the one that I want, and with ONLY low beam HID's and you guys will throw in the SMOKED tint for free.

I'd really like to get them with the tints installed already, even if I have to pay extra. I can't do tint to safe my life. It involves no wrenches or airtools or wiring lol. I can tear the car to pieces and put it back together the right way, but I ain't tintin the windows when I get done lol.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:47 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: RyansQuick6

That sounds absolutely terrific, but, jus to make sure we're on the same page.

This kitwith the "smoked housing" is the one that I want, and with ONLY low beam HID's and you guys will throw in the SMOKED tint for free.

I'd really like to get them with the tints installed already, even if I have to pay extra. I can't do tint to safe my life. It involves no wrenches or airtools or wiring lol. I can tear the car to pieces and put it back together the right way, but I ain't tintin the windows when I get done lol.
We can put the tintson for free. When you place your order, just mention in the order notes section that you spoke with Matt and he authorized the free tint with installation on the headlamps and the tech will be able to put it on for you while he is fabbing up the housings for the hids. Thank you!
Old 01-16-2008, 02:23 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Awesome man, thanks a ton!