Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

focus a$$ get his

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 12:15 AM
vudu

Default focus a$$ get his

my son and i went for some take out. on the way to the restaurant we passed a motorcycle cop with someone pulled over. having fun on the way back home, noticed a white focus coming up on me. while we are in traffic and he is pulling along side of me revving his sh*t. my son is laughing at this goofy lookin punk with his girlfriend. we come to a light, about 3 cars deep and he is shooting some spray. my son (who is 14) ask him what he is running. with his stupid buc-tooth grin he says," i just have a intake and exhaust, oh and nitros, lets try & catch the next light and run." knowing that we are about 1/2 mile from where i had seen the cop earlier and that i had my son with me, i knew i was not going to run. well, wouldn't you know it, the next light he and i are lined up at the front of the line. he revving his crap, i told him that i was not running him. he said oh you gonna take this from a focus?" i laughed and the light turns green. He nails squeeling his front tires, i hear hit second and third. my sons eyes are wide open saying dad he would have taken you. no sooner than those words came from his mouth, that cycle cops pulls from the intersection with lights and siren a blazing. god that made my night. but i do wonder if my son was right.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:21 AM
ByPopularDemand
5th Gear Member

Default RE: focus a$$ get his

Whats done to your car
Old 04-15-2006, 12:30 AM
vudu

5.0 with mac cai, mac long tube headers, h pipe (no cats)
mac rear control arms, frame connectors
aluminum drive shaft
4:10 gears
5 speed trans
Old 04-15-2006, 01:22 AM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

if it was non-SVT, your son is WRONG. but, good rational thinking on your part. gettin pulled over by a cop, for racing, with your son in the car....NOT GOOD. and, you WOULD have won if you had "bit"