Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Z28 / Mach1

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 08:22 PM
breyton
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Z28 / Mach1

ORIGINAL: grabbem88

nah they like "thomas the tank train".....girl does too[&:]....

anyways what compression? any auto's? or all manuals?
They were made from 2003-2004 and came in auto and manuel. Compression Ratio 10.1:1.

http://www.mach1registry.com/Specs/Specs.htm

If you scroll down they compare the Mach 1, GT and Bullit side by side.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:23 PM
breyton
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TommyV8

ORIGINAL: grabbem88

oh...err oops yeah my kids don't play with him....
My g/f does.[sm=smiley36.gif]

Does she have trouble keeping him clean?
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: breyton

ORIGINAL: MrRogers

ORIGINAL: 4Stangs

At least this thread was civil.
Another GM drive-by! [sm=violent053.gif] [8D]
Whoa there Mr. Sensative. That wasn't aimed at you directly. I responded to you because you happened to be the last person to respond. Try reading my other responses and what I said might be taken into context.

Maybe if MrRogers response about grammar was ignored or taken as a joke this whole thing would have been averted and Mach1Beauty's thread wouldn't have been hijacked.

The funny thing is that is was a joke. 4stangs and his alter ego (who wears dresses and lipstick) 4stangsgirl have been serious instigators from day one.
LOL! I had read it over again and thought you were probably joking. You know what? If you aren't certain if someone is joking or not, something that's hard to tell online sometimes, just ask or respond in a joking manner and see how things go.

Edit: Dude I love your sig! It cracks me up everytime I see it. Although you might want to change to have some of the characters from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

Yeah i'm glad you guys get a kick out of it. I thought it was funny as hell. LOL
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

[Waterboy]Slap hands! Slap hands![/waterboy]

Old 08-24-2006, 12:25 AM
4Stangs
4th Gear Member

Whoa there Mr. Sensative. That wasn't aimed at you directly. I responded to you because you happened to be the last person to respond. Try reading my other responses and what I said might be taken into context.

Maybe if MrRogers response about grammar was ignored or taken as a joke this whole thing would have been averted and Mach1Beauty's thread wouldn't have been hijacked.
No. you misunderstood. I wasn't talking about you, but about Ls1 starting chit...again.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:43 AM
4Stangs
4th Gear Member

The funny thing is that is was a joke. 4stangs and his alter ego (who wears dresses and lipstick) 4stangsgirl have been serious instigators from day one.

Hey. Check out how many posts "4stangsgirl" has on this forum...but she's an instigator[sm=smiley36.gif]. As you will see there are very few in this forum. 2 of which I made under her user by mistake (didn't log out). Once again Rog makes an *** of himself.

Me? All I do is call out Rog and the GM gang when they get on here and act like asses and throw out insults and name calling when someone with a mustang posts a kill then they call it "Joking". Sure. Ha Ha. Ignoring Mr Rogers is a good idea.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:12 AM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

Hey. Check out how many posts "4stangsgirl" has on this forum...but she's an instigator[sm=smiley36.gif]. As you will see there are very few in this forum. 2 of which I made under her user by mistake (didn't log out). Once again Rog makes an *** of himself.

Me? All I do is call out Rog and the GM gang when they get on here and act like asses and throw out insults and name calling when someone with a mustang posts a kill then they call it "Joking". Sure. Ha Ha. Ignoring Mr Rogers is a good idea.

Don't try to create a rift between GM drivers and Mustang owners in here. Because alot of us have both. You are need to stop speaking for everyone and move on. I have existed in peace with others on this forum and so has 98LS1 and anyone else you identify as the GM gang. I have a Mustang so don't give me your GM fanboy crap! You don't have a GM so listening to you trying to tell me what a LS1 engine is capable of is quite hilarious. Do me a favor and talk-what -you-know. Not what you heard.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:09 AM
Go Blue 48044
3rd Gear Member

"MOVE ALONG FOLKS THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:44 AM
Mach1
4th Gear Member

This thread isnt even as bad as the mach1 vs ls1 BS on svtp.

Btw who cares what is said on the internet. Which car is faster? See ya at a light...
Old 08-24-2006, 10:10 AM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mach1

Btw who cares what is said on the internet. Which car is faster? See ya at a light...
Which is why I post actual numbers as often as possible; timeslips don't lie.

Quick Reply: Z28 / Mach1