Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Christ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 01:05 AM

Default Christ...

Kids today... with their damn 127 hp EXs.... crikey, what a freakin dill hole. Now I know what you guys are talking about with these little retarded idiotic morons.

So I'm coming home and I make it to the highway, jump up on the highway and around the Ohio slow-fodo that I had to follow up the ramp at 35 mph... anyway, I jog around the big bend, throw it in fourth and floor it. I reach around 95-100 and let off a bit as I was coming up on these two cars blocking both lanes... there's a pos car in the right lane and a 99-00 EX (I can tell by the taillights) in the left. They both floor it as i get up to them, i speed up a little bit and now we're all doing 100.. the EX seemed to be going faster so i switched lanes to get behind him, as we come up on traffic the guy in the POS jumps over infront of me causing me to hit the brakes... focker!!! I hate that.

Anyway, they then stay along side two other cars for like 2-3 minutes, the EX slams on the brakes to brake check the POS taillgating him which in turn causes me to brake. We finally get around this traffic, and the POS gets over... I'm done with him... the EX floors it and so do I... I get up behind him as he gets over, so I just continue to walk past him.

well i finaly get around the focking EX using 4th gear in VTEC, (89 mph woo!!) walked right by him and he comes up and gets on my *** at the exit of US 30... he's tailgating me now. [:@] As we come down the offramp, he swerves over, and if i had downshifted to 3rd I would have walked his ***... but I kept my cool because sheriffs like to sit around in this area... surely but slowly... and i mean slowly... he gets past me, he then swerves over and goes down minnich rd to us14. i continue straight, go down keller, stop at the sign at us14, see where he is and check traffic the other way, it's clear so I take off in front of him same direction. bahahha!! After he finally realizes it's me and guns it and gets on my ****ing *** again... now I'm pissed, I tap the brake and he swerves into the turn lane at Green... hmm...

He oes over the railroad to the stop light... mind you this is a light duty residential street, so I make my little uturnish down a couple of side streets and get back on Green behind him... I'm coming over the tracks as the light he was sitting at turns green... so I followed him, he focking floors it, i swear he got up to 70 in a 2****ing5. I was doing 40 and he was gaining like mad. That pissed me off, A LOT.

So I made a few rounds to see if i could find him wait for him to go in and then go knock on his door to see if he was some little 17 yr old bitch being stupid, but he apparently had garage access here somehwere... so i just came home.

If I ever see him again... no telling what I'd do. I don't get roadrage beyond just shouting at some dip**** on the road.

I hate civic drivers, especially the ones that have a d16y8 and think they're the **** with their mufflers.

Old 09-24-2004, 01:05 AM

Default RE: Christ...

God thats long, just read it and make fun of Ricers.. I don't care.

Old 09-24-2004, 02:11 AM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

wow dude that was long! that kid sounds like a real dick. My friend just came to realization that his 99 civic EX with his CF fart can is not fast at all, but for a while he was like that too, it's just stupid.[>:]
Old 09-24-2004, 02:50 AM
98gtmustang
2nd Gear Member

haha. you'd think the ***** in the EX would know how to choose his fights a little better. He knew ur car would do circles around his, so he did the only other thing someone in a car with 127 HP could do... **** you off lol. good job on keeping ur cool tho... he clearly wasnt worth it. its also funny watching people in those type of cars race... half the time the car is so f***** slow u cant even tell if their racing haha.
Old 09-24-2004, 11:54 AM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

stay along side two other cars for like 2-3 minutes, the EX slams on the brakes to brake
Hey 2000si.. where are ya at in ohio?
Old 09-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Redline03GT
3rd Gear Member

Yeah i had a problem like that with some fat Mexican dude in a Type S Corolla with the beer can exhaust tip. Thank God I was a passenger in my friends car, cause he woulda sucked up my smoke in a second. Cant stand those posers.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:18 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

[sm=ts.gif]
Old 09-24-2004, 02:09 PM
iwrxit
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 98gtmustang
its also funny watching people in those type of cars race... half the time the car is so f***** slow u cant even tell if their racing haha.
i had a guy in a non-vtec del slo try and race me once. i was just speeding for the hell of it. he followed me home and told me how fast i was. i told him i didnt even know he was racing me. he said he kept up for about 2 seconds then i hit 120. he was a cool guy though. i even hung out with him at the local meetup.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:20 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Now you know what we deal with on a daily basis.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: czwalga00gt

stay along side two other cars for like 2-3 minutes, the EX slams on the brakes to brake
Hey 2000si.. where are ya at in ohio?
i'm in indiana, 15 minutes west of the ohio border. I wouldn't make fun of Buckeyes if I was one.

Seriously though, some of these buckeyes that come over here really dont' know how to drive worth ****... sit in the passing lane in a 45 doing 30... with a car next to them... [:@]