Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

The GTO gets Beat again

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Default RE: The GTO gets Beat again

Hmmm...I can't help to notice that everytime there is a GTO or LSX thread, I get complaints that the LSX guys are causing trouble. This thread is exactly the kind of thing that I point out when I see it. The GM guy ALL said nice kill, or some sort of compliment. The Mustang guys are the ones with the smart *** comments.

Not that there is a problem with it, just an observation. Good kill.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:04 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I'm not being a smart ***, i'm dead serious. There will be some fast GTO's there, no doubt, but there's going to be much faster mustangs. If your mother's uterus is close to Gainesville you should come out.

ORIGINAL: Sidewayz6.0

Hmmm...I can't help to notice that everytime there is a GTO or LSX thread, I get complaints that the LSX guys are causing trouble. This thread is exactly the kind of thing that I point out when I see it. The GM guy ALL said nice kill, or some sort of compliment. The Mustang guys are the ones with the smart *** comments.

Not that there is a problem with it, just an observation. Good kill.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:14 AM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

^^wow

good kill op
Old 08-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Black*Death
2nd Gear Member

I'm glad they both stomped the WRX hate pesky ricers
Old 08-25-2007, 07:10 PM
RRStang98
1st Gear Member

4th gear is a pretty hard gear to miss IMO... I could see 3rd but 4th, the driver mod is needed on his end but hey i guess **** happens. Good kill man!
Old 08-25-2007, 07:50 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

The only negative comments i have seen in this thread were from iwhine, empatho, and moosestang. So a 2-1 ratio of GM to ford, and somehow the only smart *** comments are from mustang guys? hmmm....seems logical right? not at all.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:42 PM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

i would not say negative more sracastic, i honestly would have thought the gto would have pulled on him semming as they run similar times stock and trap higher then him.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:00 AM
commanderrob

Sounds like a non-driven GTO owner. Yourmods definately can account for you being able to take the goat, but in your neck of the area, I would have to say that the GTO driver just doesn't know how to drive. And how did he miss 4th gear unless he popped the clutch before engaging the gear. Either way...nice kill.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:33 AM
newagemuscle
1st Gear Member

I own both...2005 GTO a4 & 2006 Mustang GT. I don't know where or who some of the guys you race in these GTO's are, but stock for stock with even drivers the stang is getting beat every single time. My GTO "bone stock" with 400 miles on it ran as fast as some of the times im seeing out of you guys with a decent amount of bolt ons 13.43@105. I'm not trying to start a fight here because I love my mustang and all mustangs, but i'm just giving credit wher it is due.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:22 PM
InfernoSRT8

[quote]ORIGINAL: moosestang

I'm not being a smart ***, i'm dead serious. There will be some fast GTO's there, no doubt, but there's going to be much faster mustangs. If your mother's uterus is close to Gainesville you should come out.

lol

Quick Reply: The GTO gets Beat again